Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 111 Replies | Last Page

Aww man. :( oooooo the diva cup. I once used something similar and it was so uncomfortable. But then I found these things called softcup. You can't tell they're in. You can have sex on your period with no mess. And you can use them after sex to keep the sperm in :)

7 years ago

I'm so impressed with soy iso already. They've brought my ovulation date forward from cycle day 21 the last 2 months to cycle day 15 this month !! Just got my Positive opk. Now fingers crossed for a super strong healthy egg:D

7 years ago

Just entered my 2ww :) :) hope it flies by because I'm so impatient haha

7 years ago

I'll look into the softcup. DivaCup worked great for me!

Yay! Ovulation! I think that egg is a great egg! Hoping this TWW goes nice and quick for you!

We're sort of back on schedule with each other, lol! My OPK was almost positive today.

7 years ago

Oooooo we are :) thankyou. I'm now 3dpo. Doing my best not to symptom spot and be a nightmare to my husband haha

7 years ago

Hahaha. I hear ya! Well, you're ~ 1/4 of the way through the TWW now! :-)

3DPO here today!

7 years ago

Ooo. So you should get a positive by Xmas if you are :) :) Xmas baby dustttt

7 years ago

We could both be pregnant for Christmas! That would be the best present ever!! Xmas baby dust to you too! :-D

7 years ago

I have a new symptom to obsess over....

For the past week or so I have been very absentminded. This morning I drove the 1.25 hours to work only to realize when I arrived that I left my computer at home. Last week, I closed the garage door ON my car. Both of those things are way out of character for me. I'm sure "pregnancy brain" doesn't happen immediately after conception, but I'd like to think that's what going on. Otherwise, I've just lost my mind, lol.

7 years ago

Awww well. There's been a lot of Xmas baby announcement this week. So could be baby brain;)
I got a positive test today at 10dpo. 2nd morning urine. I put it down to soy iso. :) looking forward to getting a digital confirmation :D

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo