Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 111 Replies | Last Page

I'm in the same boat! My sister-in law has a baby, and everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to giver her a cousin. I keep saying "As soon as I can" or "We're trying", but it feels weird to keep saying that. I'm sure it's in my head, but I feel like they're looking at me with pity or something. It's not a good feeling.

It is normal for it to take some time though. We're both still in the normal time-frame. I just need to keep telling myself that.

7 years ago

So this morning I had some mild period cramps and dull aching along the bottom of my abdomen. I'm not due af for over a week. As only 6dpo today. Hoping it's a good sign ..... ?

7 years ago

12dpo. BFN looking like I'm out again :(

7 years ago

Oh, I'm sorry :-(

7 years ago

Does any one have any good news ? :) ?

7 years ago

None yet from me. My short cycles have gotten me totally out of sync with you, so I'm only at 2DPO today. (I think.... I didn't get the BBT jump I expected to yesterday, but we had a cold-front come through and it was very cold in my house when I woke up, so that might have affected the temp).

In other news, I've been eating really healthy and haven't been drinking at all, so I'm wondering if that will help. *Fingers crossed!

7 years ago

Aww. Well I'm on the flip coin . Mine have gotten much longer. Now lasting like 38 days :(
But yes the cold temps could have affected you too.
And high five for eating healthy.
I'm not really a drinker so can't put my inability to conceive down to that :(

Good luck for this cycle though :)

7 years ago

Wow, no wonder we're so far off now. We're polar opposites there!

I wonder if my short luteal phase is a problem. It's only 9 days. We'll see how this cycle goes. If this isn't my month, I think I'm going to try one more cycle and then head in to see the doctor.

7 years ago

Yes 9 days is too short.becasue it doesn't give the lining enough to time to be in its peak for implantation. Likewise I think with later ovulating I ovulate cycle day 25. You overshoot it.

It's wierd because it's only the past two months my cycles have been so long :(

7 years ago

I wonder what caused the change over the last couple of months! Do you think the evening primrose has something to do with it, or did you start taking that after your cycle length had already changed?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo