Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 111 Replies | Last Page

I started taking that after 1 cycle of 38 days. I think. I'm gunna double check now ...

7 years ago

Mrs Mayne, I heard that the Evening Primrose could cause some cramping but for you, im hoping that it is implantation. HANG IN THERE!! You got this.. Don't stress, when I was stressing that only added more issues with my body.. easier said then done believe me, I KNOW!!

Jane Doe, it took me and my hubby 5 cycles to finally get pregnant with my first.. but after the BFN on my 4 cycles I was OVER IT!! So on cycle 5 i didnt spot check or anything, I just kept an eye on my temp and on 6DPO i have a temp dip and major cramping. Normally ever cycle my breast and EXTREMELY sore, but that cycle not even a litttle sore. So i knew something was up. HANG IN THERE!!! You've GOT THIS.

What I've learned ladies is that for some what your body (PMS) symptoms are, COULD be totally differnt for pregnancy, and for others the symptoms are the same as PMS. Currently at the moment, we are still not actively TTCing but who knows. I have enough to stress about in everyday life. I can't add anymore extra on to it.

You both will be blessed when the time comes. Enjoy that BD'ing and try not to focus on making a baby and you will see that BFP before you know it.

I pray each and everyday for you gals!! BABY DUST!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago • Post starter

Well after finally showed after being a 41 day cycle and no bfp.
New opportunity :)

7 years ago

Thanks for the advice, April! I'm really trying to not symptom spot and just chill out about it and be relaxed. It is encouraging to know that it happened for you after 5 cycles.

I was doing pretty good with not obsessing about the TWW too much this cycle, but then I got a major temp drop yesterday at 7DPO and it's way up again today, so now my hopes are up and I'm dying to see what happens!

MrsMayne,

41 days! Whoa. I'm happy for your new opportunity!!

7 years ago

I'm having a really rough day. I'm spotting and feel very certain that AF is going to show up right on time tomorrow.

I'm devastated. I know it's not logical to feel this way after only 5 cycles, but I can't help it today. :-( Ughhhhhhh.

7 years ago

Aww @jane_doe I'm so excited to see how this turns out for you. The spotting and temp drop so could be implantation.... eeeeek... baby dust :)

7 years ago

Thanks! We'll see. I'm still feeling discouraged and pretty sure I'm out this cycle, but I didn't wake up to AF this morning. I'll keep you posted.

7 years ago

Oooooo how many dpo ? Have you tested yet? X

7 years ago

10DPO today. BFNs for two days.

7 years ago

AF showed up, right on time. Oh well.

In other news, I'm trying out the DivaCup for the first time this month. I figure if I have to get my period, I might as well make it an interesting one! Lol.

Here's to another opportunity!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo