Community post

Discussion

10 DPO?? Who Else??

View Full Post

Hey ladies!!! I am currently 10 DPO. All test have been BFN so far.. :( Who else is 10 DPO?? my AF was on Aug.6th.. After my first pregnancy its like I have to re learn my body all over again. Well im hoping to test in 2 more days, since I got my last BFP at 12 DPO. What are some of you guys symptoms?

1-4 DPO- all ovulation symptoms (sore bb's bigger fuller, lots of egg white CM)
5 DPO- nothing and boobs not hurting as much -late night AF type cramps GASSY
6 DPO- AF cramps all day (increased CM thought AF was coming, watery instead) BFN duh GASSY
7 DPO- nothing- boobs not even sore ( i have the blue veins and little bumps but I BF and those two things always are there no matter what..so I can't use those two as symptoms
8 DPO- little flutters off and on dry cm only seen wet in undies (BFN) boobs a little tender still full
9 DPO- still boobies only hurt when i push them but they are bigger

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

111 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 111 Replies | Last Page

I screamed in excitement when I read that!!! Thanks for that good info!!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

7 years ago • Post starter

I broke down and bought a frer 2 pack tonight. I guess I am likely out. I still keep having mild cramps plus a backache. I have had them for days which is so odd for me to cramp before AF. The only thing I remember from my early pregnancy 17years ago was cramping with no period and thinking I had cancer or something. So maybe this cramping is a good sign though seems unlikely to still be getting negs with the good tests at 12dpo. AF is still 2-3days away. I will save the other frer for if I miss AF. to the rest of you ladies.

7 years ago

Yeah me too. i tested this morning w FMU and a BFN!! I think I'm out as well. Last night before bed, I was running some errands and I had AF type cramps and then a gush. I was so thinking yep that the witch had come but when I went to checked it was clear watery cervical mucus.. and woke up this morning and was having AF type cramps again but shes supposed to be here give or take 1-2 days

Sorry to hear it! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you :-)

7 years ago

AF came for me today. Trying one more month! I am much less sad than I was earlier in the week. If any of my cycle buddies are still in this month good luck to you. Otherwise I will see you all again in a couple of weeks.

7 years ago

Ahh sorry to hear the witch came Rainer. Mines due tomorrow.. tested this morning with fmu and big BFN. Been having mild at type cramps for past 2 days not ongoing just here and there.

Morning ladies. So I'm 10dpo today. Woke up this morning to a 36.7 temp which jumped up massively from yesterday at 36.2
I've never tempted before so don't know what it means. Bfn for me this morning though.

7 years ago

Hi MrsMayne!
Your not at until the cow comes.

I'm 15 dpo today and haven't tested since 13 dpo. My at is 1 day officially late.

Good luck, MrsMayne! 10 DPO is a little early for testing, so this could still be your month!

April, 1 day late is good news!!! :-)

7 years ago

Thankyou. 12dpo today and bfn plus had a temp drop this morning :(

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo