Discussion

2dpo tww buddies?

View Full Post

Anyone else 2dpo.. any symptoms yet? All I've had is heaviness/fullness feeling

User Image

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

With all the stress and excitement and going, going, going over the holidays I didn't do any OPKs like I was planning. I think I am either 8dpo or 5dpo right now. IT's frustrating cause my cycles are about 32 days, but last month it was 40 days. I did have some ovulation pain on the 27th with ewcm for that week which made me think I o'd on or around the 27th, but if I go by my cycle length, it would have been the 30th. Either way, right now, I am having extreme lower backaches and my nipples are super sensitive. I have been tired, but restless sleeping. I know that I obsess on these tww's because I have been doing this for WAY too long. I know my age is playing a factor in this too. I'm 37 and will be 38 in March. With all the trouble we had conceiving our first, I guess I was hoping this time would be a llittle easier. Then after my miscarriage it's even more discouraging. Thanks for letting me vent a little. I hope everyone has a great day!

8-28-11

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo