Posts by jenniferose88

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Haven't been on here in a LONG time! Maybe pregnant again

Ok, I am 7 months post partum. Gave birth in September 2012. I have been on NuvaRing but forgot to pick it up ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Implantation or early period?

I'm 7.5 months post partum and my period has been right on for the past 4 months. I'm about 5 days away from a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Not sure when I ovulated

We aren't ttc but we had unprotected sex on 4-10. I forgot to put my nuvaring in. I wasn't paying attention to ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Back to waiting to ovulate I go

I've been trying opk's since my period stopped and I didnt think I was doing them right because every single o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Sounds weird but could this be a symptom?

I am 9dpo and yesterday I noticed my gums in the middle of the bottom row of my teeth started throbbing. I hav ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

2dpo tww buddies?

Anyone else 2dpo.. any symptoms yet? All I've had is heaviness/fullness feeling

11 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

No signs of ovulation..

I'm on CD13, I don't know what my normal cycle is because everything changed when I had my m/c in October. My ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Congratulations!!

Congrats to all the girls that got their BF for Christmas!!! :h5: :congrats: :hh9months: :party:

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

CD7 when to start opk..

So I dont really understand my cycle, I'm on CD7 when do I start the opk? af is still here but starting to go ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

CD7 who's with me? Need cycle buddies!!

Af is starting to leave.. who's with me on CD7

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago