Community post

Discussion

Sounds weird but could this be a symptom?

I am 9dpo and yesterday I noticed my gums in the middle of the bottom row of my teeth started throbbing. I have never had problems with my gums before, and I have been having the same pain today. Along with the gum pain I had quite a bit of cramping yesterday and some today, I have always started cramping like literally just hours before af started, this has been 2 days now, along with some slight breast tenderness.. I've taken a few hpt's but all negative. I'm just wondering if a baby started implanting yesterday and that's what caused the cramps, my biggest question is this pain in my gums.. has anyone ever had this before? Is it a sign?

User Image

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

To be honest anything can be a sign. I know we all ask weird questions hoping that there is some definitive answer of yes or no but that's just not how it is. It's a waiting game :) I had an odd thing happen to me that made me think I was pregnant. I broke out in eczema on my hands. I usually get eczema in the summer on my elbows, not in the "winter" (i live in florida) on the palms of my hands. It is very possible that it's one of those weird signs that no one else gets. Mine was!

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you for sharing! I think you were right! I got a positive hpt today!! Blood work has been done to confirm! Thank you, and congrats on your pregnancy!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

YAY!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo