Community post

Discussion

2dpo tww buddies?

Anyone else 2dpo.. any symptoms yet? All I've had is heaviness/fullness feeling

User Image

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

i'm 2dpo. just heartburn and gas so far, but that could be any number of things. even though im not prone to heartburn

let me know how your 2ww goes.

User Image

12 years ago

I am also 2 DPO! Nothing going on really, just a little crampy....like maybe I O'd late?! But I am on a fertility plan, so pretty sure I didn't! LOL! These next 12 days are going to be sooooo hard!!! Praying for a B.F.P. and a sticky bean for us ALL! BABY DUST LADIES!! :o)

12 years ago

Michelle I hope you get your BFP also! I'm ttc after a m/c in October, and the cramps are the reason I found out I was preggo then.. they started like 2 or 3 days after I o'd.. I hope this is a promising sign for you!

Cravemyheart.. hopefully this is your month!

Keep me updated!!

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies!

I am know on my tww too. My DH and I have been ttc for a little over a year for #2 after a 4 year struggle with DS. I had a miscarriage at the end of Aug.

I did clomid last cycle and they bumped it up this cycle. I haven't had any symptoms other thatn feeling bloated.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!!

12 years ago

I m/c in October too. I had an elevated temp and really bad back ache. Today I am 3dpo and I am very gassy! LOL! Feel bloated and tired, but I can't sleep! It's like I am wired!! This was our third month on Clomid 100 with a shot of follistim on cd8. My follies were not ready on cd14 via ultrasound, but looked much better on cd16. Got my trigger shot and have been crossing everything except my legs since! :o) Thanks for the well wishes! I hope this is the month for us all!!

12 years ago

So I thought I had o'd on 12/30 but last night and today I'd had lots of ewcm so I took an opk for the fun of it and it was the only one i've ever taken that a line actually showed up, and it was much darker than the control line.. so I guess I'm not 3dpo anymore haha, good luck to you girls that are!!!

User Image

I know this was posted a few days ago, I am 2 dpo today. We have been ttc since October. This is only my 3rd month tracking on this site (LOVE IT!). I think I ovulated a day earlier than I normally do this month. Luckily, DH and I were feeling a little randy that morning though, so I don't believe we missed it. My bbs are beginning to get sore, which usually happens around 4 days before my next cycle begins. I have never had breast tenderness this early in any of my other cycles. I hope that is a good sign. Other than that I have no symptoms yet. I hate the dreaded tww! It kills me every month! LOL

to you all!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers User Image and

12 years ago

im 4dpo today. all ive noticed so far is mild cramps, fatigue, and gas. right now though, my stomach is twisting into knots. its hurts but i dont feel like vomiting.

User Image

12 years ago

I am 3dpo today and with heavy back pain, bloating and mild cramps....im way too excited and scared at the same time... = )

12 years ago

I'm back to being 2dpo.. and this time, I KNOW I ovulated, lol. Was having some interesting cramps last night, that have somewhat carried into today. Other than that, that's about all I have.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo