Community post

Discussion

TWW for April 2017 baby :)

View Full Post

Who else? How you feeling?
I started sneezing like crazy today. That was my first sign last time! This is our first cycle TTC so I don't dare get too excited, although last time we conceived right away also.... eeek, life's next great adventure, I'm so excited!

32 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 32 Replies | Last Page

I'm posting here because, even though this would be my first, I'm hoping those of you who've done this before might have some insight for me...

Starting on 11 dpo, I had three days of light spotting. I've never had that many days of spotting before. AF was supposed to be here yesterday (13 dpo). I was starting to think good things, but today I am having what is more like a light-to-medium period day.

I know if I implanted at 11 dpo, even if I was at the high end of the normal range for hCG prior to that day, I wouldn't get a positive test until at least tomorrow.

So I'm wondering if any of you have had this sort of thing happen, or know someone who has: BFN, some bleeding, and then still turned out to be pregnant?

I know I'm likely just grasping at straws, but it's hard to admit defeat... I so wanted an April baby.

7 years ago

8dpo and bfn like I expected. Will test again Monday if I have patience tomorrow. Af is due Thursday or Friday.
Had some strong pinching in the right side yesterday and that's the same side I ovulated on. Cervix was a bit soft and open yesterday as well though it is closed today it is still slightly soft. Not really much mucous, just enough that I can see creamy chunks in thinner more watery fluid. Nipple are sore but they usually are after ov.
Time will tell

7 years ago

The TWW feels like forever! I am at 8DPO today and normally I have really sore nipples after OV. But this time symptoms are different, like they are more emotional... I am so irritable and moody. Things my DH does that annoy me even though he really isn't doing ANYTHING at all! Very emotional and feel like I could cry over songs, etc. The only physical symptoms would be my nipples are super itchy and I've had some pain in my lower back. OH also excessive amounts of discharge (odorless and white), but like tacky glue. I had EWCM the day of O then dried up, but now this pasty/tacky discharge is in abundance -- it's so much more than any other months. Other than that EVERYTHING else is on the psychological side! Has anyone else ever noticed some months after OV that you either have "physical" symptoms or "emotional" symptoms that weight out? Last month after OV I had the most SORE nipples ever but obviously a BFN... so hoping for a BFP this cycle with my "weird" symptoms it's hard not to reach into it!... hormones sure like to let us read into every single little thing!

Anyone ever notice an abundance of the tacky glue-isa discharge and itchy nipples and then get BFP?

7 years ago

13 dpo today, did a Clearblue digi and it said NOT PREGNANT! This after a FRER gave me a BFP two days ago. Something similar happened last time so I'm trying not to let it get to me.

7 years ago • Post starter

My frer and wondfo tests were positive yesterday at 9dpo but the clear blue digi said not pregnant. They aren't as sensitive.

7 years ago

Im sorry ladies, maybe its just taking a little time to build up your HCG levels.

AFM-10DPO and bbs are still sore not as much cramping and another rise in my temp this morning. I sure hope that good. !!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Yes the CB digi said 1-2wks pregnant this afternoon so I know my levels are coming up. What about you Mariah?

7 years ago

11 DPO- took another test this morning it was a BFN! still trying to stay hopeful

7 years ago

temp dropped a little bit today still well above the cover line but another negative test. losing hope AF will probably be here any time. I really hope not but I guess I will be going to the doctor soon if not

7 years ago

looks like Im out good luck ladies

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo