Community post

Journal

ROUND 2!

OH man, I'm only 8dpo (or maybe 7..... not 100% confident on O-date). But I feel soooooo pregnant! Nauseous, insane dreams, eating ALL DA FOOD. Of course, I peed on a stick yesterday (silly me) and it came up negative. But I will be peeing on another stick today, and the next day.... because I'm about 98% sure that there's a bun in dis oven. We got pregnant the first cycle trying for baby #1 (my now almost 2-year-old) so I thought it would be ridiculously unlikely for that to happen again. But, here I am, inhaling carbs just like last time and dreaming about elderly Italians getting sex changes, etc.
Ohhhh I'm so excited. When I got pregnant right away last time, I remember bawling in sheer terror, and suffering a great deal with antenatal depression, being unsure about what would happen to my career, etc. This time will be so awesomely different. We've since moved back to my hometown, where I have tons of support, I have a job I can easily leave and return to, with great mat leave benefits, and in a place with great weather so I don't have to worry about being locked up indoors with a tiny infant for eight months. Yesssssssss. Can't wait to get that BFP!

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo