Community post

Journal

14dpo, and a negative yesterday on ClearBlue Digi!

Trying not to be psyched out by this one, because something quite similar happened last time I was preggo. I got a negative on Clearblue and then a positive on a drugstore cheapie in the same day. This time, a BFP at 11 days and then a "Not Pregnant" on a digi at 13. Lame. I definitely feel preggo, wow, sleeplessness, weird dreams, hangry, moody, and tired. No sign of ole Aunt Flo even though usually by now I'm a PMS-Mess.
Oh yeah, and these Olympics are killing me! Why does every event have to have some kind of tear-jerker back story! Watching last night with hubby and I was a mess...! OMG the people that lose after working so hard! Can't handle it.
So different this time around, I downloaded those godawful BabyCentre and What To Expect apps and then promptly deleted them. So much nonsense and paranoia! I wish there was something fun and commonsense to read. Maybe I will have to start it. Second time around will be soooooooo delightfully different!

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo