Posts by Mariah_Papaya

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

TWW for April 2017 baby :)

Who else? How you feeling? I started sneezing like crazy today. That was my first sign last time! This is ou ...

32 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

14dpo, and a negative yesterday on ClearBlue Digi!

Trying not to be psyched out by this one, because something quite similar happened last time I was preggo. I g ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

11 dpo and a BFP!

Holy crap! I was about to give up yesterday, haha! And did a FRER at lunch time and there is a line there that ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

10 DPO and full of doubts

Yesterday I was 99% certain. Today I'm less than 60. All the symptoms that I've been having, suddenly vanished ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

ROUND 2!

OH man, I'm only 8dpo (or maybe 7..... not 100% confident on O-date). But I feel soooooo pregnant! Nauseous, i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

6dpo too early for implantation spotting?

Just noticed a bit of spotting at 6 dpo. I don't normally have any spotting mid cycle. Hoping it's a good sign ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Sperm question!

If a guy hasn't ejaculated in awhile, will that first batch be any good? We don't have a ton of sex, with our ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

I KNEW IT!!!!

PREGGO!!!! Pee test Tuesday the 18th, confirmed with bloodwork that afternoon.... Doc said my hormone levels ...

7 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

The whites of my eyes are whiter than ever!

Anyone heard of this as an indication of pregnancy? It's really noticeable, because they're usually reddish or ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else testing on V-Day!? Add me!

My first cycle TTC. The two-week wait is killing me. I have myself utterly convinced that I'm pregnant. Valent ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago