Community post

Discussion

Anyone else testing on V-Day!? Add me!

My first cycle TTC. The two-week wait is killing me. I have myself utterly convinced that I'm pregnant. Valentines will be four days before my expected period - too early to test? The box says up to five days before. Can't wait to know for sure, it's all I can think about! Would love to build a bit of a support network through this site with other ladies around the same stage. This will be my first. I know nothing. I'm a 29-year old professional, that up until recently, thought I'd never have kids.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I'm testing on v day! I'll added you my p isn't due until 16-17th so
I believe the 14-15 should be good to
Test

10 years ago

My AF is due 16th too. So I will test on V day. I'm having mild cramping today. But I have had on and off pain around right ovary this cycle so I think I have a cyst. I'm 35 and I don't feel too hopeful this cycle. Can't wait to see what happens for you.

User Image

10 years ago

I too believe that my AF is due on the 18th...I am fairly new to keeping up with my bodily functions so I am not really sure how accurate I am but I believe that I ovulated on the 5th of January. I have had really mild cramps all day today and late last night with a dull pull/back pain in my lower back. My breasts are feeling sore under the arms but I feel like im thinking about that so much that im making myself hurt. haha :/...I plan to take a test on the 18th if I don't get my AF...I have also been pretty stressed the past few weeks so im hoping that I have kept my emotions calm enough that its not messing with my cycle. Good luck to everyone and keep me posted!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo