Community post

Discussion

Introduction & TWW (Currently 10 DPO)

View Full Post

Good afternoon everyone!! So glad I found this wonderful website - what a great resource!

My wife & I are TTC our first child, and are using donor sperm from a cryobank. We had our first IUI on 7/11/16 and are currently 10 DPO. I took a FRER yesterday and today and both were negative, but we're still hopeful. Here are some of my symptoms:

O: Had IUI at clinic. Everything went well. Only mild cramping during procedure.

1 DPO: Diarrhea 1st thing in the the AM and burpy all day. Nothing else out of the ordinary.

2 DPO: Boobs hurt towards my arm pits/back when I take deep breaths. Nothing bad. Pretty much went away by the end of the day.

3 DPO: Quick tinge of nausea when eating breakfast. Nothing else out of ordinary.

4 DPO: Slightly nauseous around 8AM at work in the morning. Ate breakfast before that. Not a completely unusual thing for me. Deep pain in boobs returned, sort of radiating throughout.

5 DPO: Boob pain never left. Almost a burning sensation. A bit crampy at 3PM when I laid down (on my stomach) for a nap. Some watery CM but nothing major.

6 DPO: Mild but noticeable cramps and also back pain. Had diarrhea after lunch. Boobs still sore throughout the day, off and on. Very tired after lunch, but I'm cutting back on caffine, so that could be why. Got a sore throat.

7 DPO: Woke up with diarrhea again. Mild lower abdominal cramping throughout the morning and sore boobs still off and on all day. Also when I press on my uterus area ever so slightly, it's a bit tender. Sore throat still here. Symptoms continued all day.

8 DPO: - HPT (cheapie) with FMU. Boobs sore in general and to the touch. Lower abdomen still tender to touch. Had a pretty significant cramp on my lower right side this evening during my bath.

9 DPO: BFN with FRER with FMU. Mild symptoms but boobs still sore and lower right cramp never went away.

10 DPO: BFN with FRER with FMU. Peed a LOT during the night (but I drink a lot). Bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth (which was weird). Dull cramp still on lower right side, never went away.

So what do you guys think? Hoping this is not all in my head & we're on our way to a !!

Happy Same-Sex Couple married Oct 2015 Currently TTC our first child

56 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 56 of 56 Replies

Sorry to hear! I hate when the cycles get tricky like that - such a mind game. Yes I think a break will help things move faster! I'm on day 3 of clomid and so far no side affects or anything which is good! Curious to see if it does its job!

Good luck to you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi dearies am new here also on my 2WW with zerosymptoms I am 8dpo and really trying not to test but having dull mild cramps since late dis evening....urghhh dis is my 2nd try at clomid n I got loads of ewcm and a positive opk at cd 14, I didn't get any symptoms after dt uptil now that I have this dull pulling cramps any1 in the same no symptom sho wi me?

Me n Darling Husband got married octob 2014 Ttc since December 2014 Diagnosed with pcos march 2015 2letrozole and trigger Clomid - 100mg finge crossed

7 years ago

Good morning legendsmother!

This post is a few months old, so I'm not currently in a TWW period (taking a month off from TTC), but when I WAS in my TWWs, I definitely had a lot of "symptoms," cramping included, and haven't gotten my BFP yet Hopefully it's a good sign for you, though!

@motherofdragons thanks so much I really need it, so sinceur not ttc dis circle, do u av any plans? In circles I don't ttc I just try to loose weight because of d pcos

Me n Darling Husband got married octob 2014 Ttc since December 2014 Diagnosed with pcos march 2015 2letrozole and trigger Clomid - 100mg finge crossed

7 years ago

@legendsmother We are taking a few hiking and camping trips to try and pass the time! I'm also on clomid and getting bloodwork on CD 21 to see if the medication is working to increase my progesterone.

Yeaaah! Hiking that sounds fun ,
Am on clomid too 100mg cd5-9 I had tons of ewcm as opposed to clomid dryin up cm, am now 10dpo nd no symptoms watsoever getting a tad bit discouraged though lol, here's hoping that your progesterone results come out fine

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo