Community post

Discussion

Introduction & TWW (Currently 10 DPO)

View Full Post

Good afternoon everyone!! So glad I found this wonderful website - what a great resource!

My wife & I are TTC our first child, and are using donor sperm from a cryobank. We had our first IUI on 7/11/16 and are currently 10 DPO. I took a FRER yesterday and today and both were negative, but we're still hopeful. Here are some of my symptoms:

O: Had IUI at clinic. Everything went well. Only mild cramping during procedure.

1 DPO: Diarrhea 1st thing in the the AM and burpy all day. Nothing else out of the ordinary.

2 DPO: Boobs hurt towards my arm pits/back when I take deep breaths. Nothing bad. Pretty much went away by the end of the day.

3 DPO: Quick tinge of nausea when eating breakfast. Nothing else out of ordinary.

4 DPO: Slightly nauseous around 8AM at work in the morning. Ate breakfast before that. Not a completely unusual thing for me. Deep pain in boobs returned, sort of radiating throughout.

5 DPO: Boob pain never left. Almost a burning sensation. A bit crampy at 3PM when I laid down (on my stomach) for a nap. Some watery CM but nothing major.

6 DPO: Mild but noticeable cramps and also back pain. Had diarrhea after lunch. Boobs still sore throughout the day, off and on. Very tired after lunch, but I'm cutting back on caffine, so that could be why. Got a sore throat.

7 DPO: Woke up with diarrhea again. Mild lower abdominal cramping throughout the morning and sore boobs still off and on all day. Also when I press on my uterus area ever so slightly, it's a bit tender. Sore throat still here. Symptoms continued all day.

8 DPO: - HPT (cheapie) with FMU. Boobs sore in general and to the touch. Lower abdomen still tender to touch. Had a pretty significant cramp on my lower right side this evening during my bath.

9 DPO: BFN with FRER with FMU. Mild symptoms but boobs still sore and lower right cramp never went away.

10 DPO: BFN with FRER with FMU. Peed a LOT during the night (but I drink a lot). Bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth (which was weird). Dull cramp still on lower right side, never went away.

So what do you guys think? Hoping this is not all in my head & we're on our way to a !!

Happy Same-Sex Couple married Oct 2015 Currently TTC our first child

56 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 56 Replies | Last Page

Update: I took a FRER a few minutes ago and it was negative :( Late afternoon urine though that was pretty diluted, so still hopeful, but man I wish it would have been positive!

How are you doing?

7 years ago • Post starter

Another negative FRER this morning with FMU. Ughh. 12 DPO. AF due tomorrow, give or take. My cycle is a bit off this month because I ovulated late so technically I could probably go any time now to a few days late.

Oh I'm sorry! You are still in with a chance though, I'm hopeful for you. I haven't tested since 11 dpo, I'm sick of looking at those single pink lines! I have a friend who has been trying for over a year (hubby has low sperm count) and she never tests, just waits for AF...very wise. I'm 14 dpo tomorrow so maybe the bitch will arrive then, although I'm never really sure.

Are you going to test tomorrow morning or wait for AF? x

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

We'll probably test every morning until she shows up.

I am 13 DPO today and my apps say that AF is also due. It's CD 31 for me, and I always have a 28 or 29 day cycle. So far, she hasn't shown up. But I also ovulated late this cycle, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a day or so late. I unfortunately had another BFN with FRER this morning. Ughh these past few days have been the worst!

I have my fingers crossed for you. My period came today, at 14 dpo, at least I wasn't waiting for ages. I should be grateful that my cycle seems to be quite regular at the moment. Baby dust to all xx

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that you didn't get your BFP this month . At least your cycle is on time & you can gear up to try again!!

Today is cycle day 32 for me. Still no period. I always have a 28-30 day cycle so I'm really thrown off. I tested with a FRER yesterday and it was negative, and a cheapie this morning which was negative. I don't feel like my period is going to start, because I don't have any symptoms other than sore boobs. No CM, which is unusual for me when AF is coming. Idk what to think!

Well she showed! AF arrived on Friday, so round 3, here we come!

Oh I missed your previous post! My body is 100% playing tricks on me and it was just luck that gave me a "normal" cycle this month.

Boooo to AF! Sorry you weren't lucky this time

Yes, let's psych ourselves up to take on the next month, with a vengeance!! x

7 years ago

Hey!! How is it going with you?

I ovulated yesterday & had my third IUI. Really really hoping this it the one!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo