Community post

Discussion

First month using soy isoflavones 1dpo

View Full Post

We have been ttc for eight months now. This month I decided to try soy isoflavones. I didn't read into it until I had already started my cycle so I did days 4-8 and took 160 for all five days. In addition I used 2000mg of maca on thoughs days as well. I know you Bay posed to use maca from cd1 to ovulation but I was getting a really bad headache (probably more likely from the soy) either way I only used both for five days. My cycles are irregular ranging from 23 to 37 days. Last month ovulation wasn't until cd22 but this cycles I just ovulated on cd15 so a full week sooner. Plus I actually felt ovulation ( lots of cramping and a sensation of fullness). Hoping this is my month. I am 1dpo today. Anyone care to join for soy, classic ttc, or and vitamin veterans out there?

User Image

77 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 77 Replies | Last Page

Your lucky you even get symptoms. I didn't realize so many people could even feel ovulation. There where plenty of months that even cm wasn't helpful. It's crazy how much ttc can consume us and help us become so aware of our bodies. We are taking a family vacation so that we can just focus on being stress free. My husband works in the aerospace industry so he works long hard hours so it's going to be so refreshing. Hopefully it's what I need to tire my son and relax from the nausea. How long do you have left to test?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

I caved in and tested this morning with a bfn ( at around maybe 8-9dpo i Think.) doesnt look like i Will be lucky this month either. I Will go full force on maca, wildjam rot and red raspberry leaf tea this next cycle and Hope i Will actually ovulate. Well first to wait for Af to arrive. Hope it arrives soon If that is supposed to be my destiny this cycle. i would looove to have a may-,June baby though. Well april-may-June would have been fantastic :)

7 years ago

Hej Babyberg!

I might have been wrong about the soy!

It did delay my ovulation and mess up my cycle hell of a lot

BUT: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=584885

It seems like it helped me conceive.

I am over the moon now :)
I was completely convinced that I was out this cycle. No symptoms to mention except few dizzy spells and a crazy crazy terrible pregnancy/anxiety dream.

Now lets think

I would be so devistated otherwise.

How are you hangin on?

7 years ago

Omg kungfupanda I am simply thrilled. I just knew it was going to work. I have been with you in a few other chats over the months and to follow so closely and have the same ending result I am just so excited for you! See the no symptoms are th symptoms lol cause mine was only cramping. I hope we can stay on touch through this journey! I am just over ten weeks and my morning sickness is calming way down to only once or twice a day. On a vacation with our young son now and just trying to keep up and show him individual attention while we can :)
Can't wait to hear about your fist appointment.

User Image

Thank you babyberg. We defenately should stat in touch through this. at the moment im full of stress though since i have so much cramping that reminds me of af ..

7 years ago

Don't stress I literally spent my first nine weeks stressed because of cramping. Even during my ultrasound I asked and everything was perfect.

User Image

Thank you. Im somehow so relieved to hear that i am not alone and that it turned out fine. i remember you worrying about the cramping. I Hope my Case is the same althoigh Im super worried that AF Will arrive after all since they have been pretty intense tonight. But i made a decision not to take any more tests and just see. I know the ones i got were clear positiVes. And i just keep all my limbs and Everything i can crossed till i feel safe. Which might not be till after my first scan.

Thanks for answering me

7 years ago

Oh yeah see even look back in the tread. I went through this whole thing with the cramping and it took till my first scan. This is my first week cramp free. I am sure your fine just celebrated your beautiful growing baby!!!

User Image

Oh yeah see even look back in the tread. I went through this whole thing with the cramping and it took till my first scan. This is my first week cramp free. I am sure your fine just celebrated your beautiful growing baby!!!

User Image

I remember you had the cramps, but where they really like AF was just around the corner?
The cramps are a bit lighter today and yesterday, get more like sharp pains/cramps once in a while.
But they were really awful on saturday night. I was so convinced the witch was about to catch me.

But then I think Maybe I just overdid it on saturday, I was walking the whole day and pushing the stroller and then going out "partying" in the evening since I got a visitor. and then the cramp-like pains made it hard to walk by the end of the day.
Hope its still just positive. I dont dare to test any more :) Will just go for a checkup soon.

So next check up you have is in a week or so from now on?

Is everything going good? are you 10 weeks now?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo