Community post

Discussion

First month using soy isoflavones 1dpo

View Full Post

We have been ttc for eight months now. This month I decided to try soy isoflavones. I didn't read into it until I had already started my cycle so I did days 4-8 and took 160 for all five days. In addition I used 2000mg of maca on thoughs days as well. I know you Bay posed to use maca from cd1 to ovulation but I was getting a really bad headache (probably more likely from the soy) either way I only used both for five days. My cycles are irregular ranging from 23 to 37 days. Last month ovulation wasn't until cd22 but this cycles I just ovulated on cd15 so a full week sooner. Plus I actually felt ovulation ( lots of cramping and a sensation of fullness). Hoping this is my month. I am 1dpo today. Anyone care to join for soy, classic ttc, or and vitamin veterans out there?

User Image

77 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 77 Replies | Last Page

Ovulation while on spy was completely different then with out it. I am so sorry to hear your suffer from anxiety it's a horrible thing to deal with. I never got ewcm or a increase in cm at all in fact I gradually dried up throughout my cycle until after I got a positive hpt. I have felt dull pressure or cramping since ovulation even at this point six weeks pregnant. I did have some cramping but without my opk I don't think I would have said yes I ovulated. I have my fingers crossed for you!!!!

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Still here :)

Dont know what is happening or where i stand really.
I thought i ovulated the 31st on time. But now the 4th and 5thbi also had symptoms of ovulation and a bit atronger then the 31. So im not sure. I Will just wait now to see If i get my periods on time. Lets Hope not and lets Hope im pregnant. How i want it. I Will try to not test till maybe the 20th. I Think we managed around ovulatiob dates so my fingers and toes are crossed.
It was a bit strange though.30- 31. I thought i ovulated and then the 3 i got mini yeast infection i Think or at least being a bit strange.

I Will also do my best to not symptom spot. Lets see how it goes ;)

Have you been to your Scan yet?

7 years ago

Still here :)

Dont know what is happening or where i stand really.
I thought i ovulated the 31st on time. But now the 4th and 5thbi also had symptoms of ovulation and a bit atronger then the 31. So im not sure. I Will just wait now to see If i get my periods on time. Lets Hope not and lets Hope im pregnant. How i want it. I Will try to not test till maybe the 20th. I Think we managed around ovulatiob dates so my fingers and toes are crossed.
It was a bit strange though.30- 31. I thought i ovulated and then the 3 i got mini yeast infection i Think or at least being a bit strange.

I Will also do my best to not symptom spot. Lets see how it goes ;)

Have you been to your Scan yet?

7 years ago

I had progressively more intense cramping / sharp pains after ovulation I though maybe something was going on what wasn't sure it was so different. But since I do use the ovulation test strips I know can can positively same I ovulated in the first of July. By the seventh even though I was crazy I took a test and there was a faint line. Figured I was losing it so I waited till the ninth and had a obviously positive so I much have been feeling implantation pain at four days after even though they say it happens between 6-12 days after. I even went and took a digital which confirmed it.
My scan is next week on the twelve and I am getting so anxious! I know for me it moved my ovulation up seven days and like I mentioned I wouldn't have noticed the actual ovulation day if it wasn't for the test because the cramping came toword the end of that day rather then before and never really stopped.

I have my fingers crossed for you!!!! Hopefully your last tww!

User Image

I Hope you Will start feeling just more excoted than anxious. But i understand that completely. :). So did you ovulate this cycle. 7 Days later than usually?

7 years ago

Still confused hehe. Now its the 10th and i assumed i was ovulating around the 31st or the 3rd and now today im having some bad cramping. It would be too early for af to arrive. I am never really too early with my periods and my cycles would under normal circunstences be around 31. Day. And If not balanced they would be tio late but not too early.

But now i either feel like af is arrivibg or that i am ovulating. Beside i almost thought af was about to arrive when i had a walk today and i felt i started leaking...

Now im thinking too bad i didnt use opk's. but i guess well dtd tonight just in Case.

Pretty instense cramping i suddenly have..

Maybe soy is in the end making me ovulate much later then normally... But still... 4-6 Days Before expectwd period is pretty late. and i also did have signs of ovulation earlier.

How is it with you.??

7 years ago

Honestly I would take a hpt. I felt that same type of cramping and it didn't stop until I was six weeks pregnant but every now and then I still have cramping. You could be feeling implantation as well. I would say it's a good sign and not to stress out ????

User Image

I did give in and tested yesterday. Curiousity overtook Everything and a bfn.

Now i wish i didnt give in. Its too early. And i hate bfn's.
But still im max 10dpo. Maybe just 7dpo and Even If soy is messing with me i was actually just ovulating now which I find a bit absurd. But just in Case If thats the case we baby danced last night :)

Not cramping as much today though but had a crampy night.

Now i Hope i survive this tww... I Will try not to count me out just yet despite the bfn yesterday.

7 years ago

It would be crazy to have messed you up that much in the wrong direction but I have high hopes and hopefully your tww will just fly by. Tomorrow is my ultrasound and I am thrilled and nervous. All keep you updates

User Image

How did it go???

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo