Community post

Discussion

First month using soy isoflavones 1dpo

View Full Post

We have been ttc for eight months now. This month I decided to try soy isoflavones. I didn't read into it until I had already started my cycle so I did days 4-8 and took 160 for all five days. In addition I used 2000mg of maca on thoughs days as well. I know you Bay posed to use maca from cd1 to ovulation but I was getting a really bad headache (probably more likely from the soy) either way I only used both for five days. My cycles are irregular ranging from 23 to 37 days. Last month ovulation wasn't until cd22 but this cycles I just ovulated on cd15 so a full week sooner. Plus I actually felt ovulation ( lots of cramping and a sensation of fullness). Hoping this is my month. I am 1dpo today. Anyone care to join for soy, classic ttc, or and vitamin veterans out there?

User Image

77 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 77 Replies | Last Page

I wish I could post a photo. But it was such a relief. The baby looked amazing I was right on the date exactly I am eight weeks and two days. That baby even though was tiny looked like a small baby instead of a alien. The heart rate was beautiful at 158. And surprisingly for the first time in three years my blood pressure was perfect 110/80. So when I though it was going to be a major issue I was stressed for nothing.
How's the tww going? Any new symptoms and how's the cramping?

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

That made me smile bigtime :)

So happy to hear. Congratulations. Thats the best feeling ever. Good to be able to calm and just enjoy.

My tww is somewhere. My body is messing with me. I tested again yesterday and it was bfn and under normal tww today would be the Day af should arrive. Been having a funny cycle with ewcm all over the Place and af like cramping since 5 Days maybe and very sensitive uterus. Feels like im just constantly ovulating. And cervix position kind of indicates ovulation as well.
So basically i have just no idea. Guess i Will just have to wait for af to arrive. My feeling is that though IF i ovulated it was probably later than usually so i might still be on my tww.

Again! So great Everything is fine. I wish i Will be there soon with you too :)

7 years ago

Such a strange cycle. I am so sorry that is literally the worse. I remember countless cycles in the am I or what's going on limbo. I really really hope this is your month!!
And thank you so much. I go back on the seventh of next month for another ultrasound so at least I have that to look forward too

User Image

It's been almost a week just wanted to check in and see how things are going

User Image

babyberg- sorry for the stalking but I was reading your thread and noticed you got your BFP with the Soy isoflavones. I was just wondering if you tried red raspberry leaf? I just started that yesterday with baby aspirin. If that doesn't work I was thinking about starting the soy.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

I had tried my third cycle with no success. I have also used maca and black cod, but they where all in the beginning cycles of trying so I feel they no way assisted with my soy cycle being positive. ( considering my soy cycle was my ninth cycle trying). I have already had my confirmation ultrasound and I have a healthy viable pregnancy. I am nine weeks and two days and just thrilled but I swear by the soy and by the amounts I took. I am the kind of person who doesn't even take meds for headaches so I put months of research into how I choose to take it. I wish you luck and if this isn't your month I suggest the soy.

User Image

Hej Babyberg, thanks for checking up on me.

I am honestly still in my strange cycle since AF hasnt arrived yet. So I bet that I was correct about delayed ovulation, seems that it only happened the day before estimated period or so since after that I dried up like usually, cramping went away cervix went down and I got sore boobs.

But after that I am not really experiencing any symptoms, so I feel very much out this time. Only when I went to bed last night I felt something in my uterus, cant call it pains or cramps but something hehe. Trying to think positive ;)

Seems like this TWW will turn out to be FWW (4ww) this time for me. :/

Assuming I was right would mean I am around 6dpo today.

So I think that when(if) AF arrives I will just go back to Maca, wildjam root and red raspberry leaf tea.
Those seem to do wonder for balancing my cycle (although i am unsure about my ovulation on them) might go all in next time and start temping and using opk´s althought I know its gonna stress me. I need to try to figure out if I actually do ovulate and I think I can only do that by temping?

7 years ago

How is life going for you? Head in the clouds and all happy and healthy? :) I surely wish so

7 years ago

Hey kungfupanda- still battling morning sickness and chase a toddler is challenging but greatful lol. If your able to temp that's great, I tried it for once cycle ( I know it takes like four cycles to find your pattern) but it was just really challenging for me. I am not a good sleeper so I wake up constantly and with my son having such a changing schedule I wasn't able to stick to the same time every morning after not moving for hours. I wish I was "normal" :) so I had to settle for the opk's. I am so bumbed that this cycle is just supper crazy for you. But I still have my fingers crossed!!!

User Image

If thats the only way to get a correct number I guess I will not be very good at temping either. I wake up every night and my sleeping pattern is not so good either :) I might try and see how it goes though. I am just curious to try and figure If I actually ovulate. I sometimes feel like I get the soft symptoms but only once every few months I get a strong ovulation pain were I am convinced that ovulation did happen.

Hehe I bet its pretty tough chasing a toddler while gagging in the morning. Hopefully soon it will be over though and you will only have to deal with your toddler :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo