Community post

Success story

Waited nine months so I can wait nine months

So like anyone reading I wanted a baby. As each month passed I over symptom checked, googled every possible chance, even tried to convince myself what the start of AF was possibly just implantation. But when that horrible drop turned into another failed month honestly my heart got heavy. My cycles are really irregular and I found out I have pcos, which basically means my hormones are off and my ovarys don't know what they are doing. My ninth cycle into trying and after spending countless hours on the internet I found soy isoflavones. It's something you can take to help your eggs get nice and big and help prepare your uterus for the baby so I figured it couldn't hurt. I guess it's like a natural clomid from what I read but you double the dose. So I took 170mg on cycle days 4,5,6,7&8. To my surprise I ovulated super early (early for me) at cd 15 which really helps my chance.
1-4 dpo no symptoms
5 dpo dull cramping
6 dpo dull cramping
7 dpo dull cramping and crazy dreams, cm dried up
8 dpo dull cramping, crazy dreams, like nausea. ( super faint positive)
9 dpo same as yesterday and another faint positive but felt like I was crazy.
10 dpo same plus a slightly darker hpt and faints on two other brands.
11 headache, feeling of fullness, cramps, and another positive no denying this one.
12 dpo finally felt confident telling my husband. Same symptoms + lots of cm.
13 - 14 same symptoms plus strong positive.
15 dpo still taking it all in and same symptoms

I love watching that line get darker then the control line by 15 dpo. Just so greatful.
The only thing I noticed that was super differ t for every other month was the dull cramping / pressure but even at times I would have to sit still to realize it was still there. Best of luck and loads of baby dust.

User Image

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo