Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

191 - 200 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, Momma!! I hope this is my month. More than anything I just want to know-whether AF or a BFP! Took a FRER this morning and BFN. No AF in sight and still no real symptoms the is coming. Just that pesky lower back pain. Again, I have that from time to time if I don't sleep well/exercise hard. AAAHHHH!!!!! I have a meeting at my university today and a few errands....I'll be packing a bunch of tampons just in case haha

This is def strange for me! I'm now CD 34, 14 dpo So confused as my body normally works like clockwork!

I'll keep y'all posted! How is everyone else doing?!

Welcome, 3alousha! The TWW is def tough! Keep us posted

7 years ago

Sarah- I really hope you figure it out soon!

So Af showed herself early looks like i'm out this month, so i guess ill head on over to the May thread. Well good luck to all of you and i hope i don't see any of you in the May thread and you get your BFP!

User Image

7 years ago

Mommastrange, I'm sorry :( Thats the worst feeling. I always feel like I just wasted a month or something, but I'd rather AF just show and get it over with and start the new cycle than be left waiting and wondering where AF is I think.

I'll see you on the May board! I'm due May 8 if I conceive this cycle

7 years ago

Aww, I'm sorry Momma! It's not easy when AF shows, esp early! :(

Best of luck with TTC this upcoming cycle and I'm still waiting on AF, so if the witch ever shows, I may be joining you over in the May board ;-)

7 years ago

Sarah, I'm still crossing my fingers that you will join me for next April baby!

Momma, sorry you're out, good luck on a May baby!! Fx for you!

3al, when will you test?

AFM, I told the boyfriend last night; I wrapped a Seahawks jersey onesie and told him I had an early birthday present, he opened it and was like are you trying to tell me something?! He was VERY excited :D Taking the digital test here in a couple days and scheduling with my doc soon :D I used to babysit for her, so it'll be a fun turn of events.

7 years ago

Yeah i'm keeping my chin up and hoping for the best, because all we can do is try again right? lol

babybump- If i conceive this cycle my EDD is May 22 :)

User Image

7 years ago

I love your positivity, Momma!! It'll happen for you soon, I'm sure of it!! :) If AF shows, I'll be around the same EDD as you for May....I'll keep all posted and we may end up with similar EDDs ;-)

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

I am a newbie here. We have been ttc for about 10 months. I figured out my uterus was retroverted last month and so we changed our positions and then what I think are positive pregnancy tests happened this cycle (in my profile if you want to give your opinion). I am completely in denial as I have had a few false positives. Anyway I will be due April 27th if the baby dust sticks.

7 years ago

Sarah: Any luck yet?!

Guiding: Those look positive to me! Your EDD is only a couple days past mine!

7 years ago

Hi Inked, sadly AF showed this evening. I was 2 days late So....on to TTC Cycle #3
I was trying not to get my hopes up, but I was starting to think it was a possibility

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo