Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

171 - 180 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Fingers crossed for you, hugs!! I agree, I really didn't think much of it until we decided we wanted a family. I just assumed it would be quick and easy ;-) DH is only home on the weekends right now b/c of work (UGH!) so that has complicated things and we only get to DTD on the weekends. I still o'ed near the weekend, so I figured it would be fine....it's def more complicated than I expected. I'm trying not to obsess over it though (easier said than done). Keep us posted on your testing! I *might* test tomorrow or Sat...we'll see.

Megan, good idea to contact your doctor...maybe she can find some answers for you!! I hope everything is ok and you don't have a cyst!

7 years ago

Hugs: Don't give up just yet! Think positive! I thought it would just happen for me too, going by how easy my sister got pregnant both times, all my cousins have no problem getting pregnant, my mom had no problem having 4 kids one after the other. I assumed as soon as we stopped preventing that I would just get pregnant. Granted, I haven't been trying long, I fully expected I would just wake up pregnant the first month of no prevention, alas, not what happened

Sarah: I was in Boulder about 2 years ago when I was staying in Denver for a few days for a festival :) I'm just thankful we don't have snakes and ticks up here, I sooo do not miss those in the lower 48... We do have some wicked mosquitoes up here though I'm still hoping you get your BFP!

Megan: Let us know what happens, I hope no cyst!

AFM, today I'm still feeling a bit tired, been having more headaches than usual, today seems worse than most I've had.. Also had some mild cramping this am that almost felt like AF but different, possible implantation cramping???.. AF isn't due for another week though. Feeling hungry but full at the same time; I feel like a black hole sometimes but I've had that before and then AF came. This month does feel different from last month though, so I'm hoping for BFP tomorrow or Saturday when I test (if I can sneak it past my bf; I'm trying to test on the DL so if I get a positive I can save the announcement for his birthday on the 26th this month)

7 years ago

Thank you all for the well wishes! And let me say 'weepy' was an understatement today lol! I couldn't have a conversation today without almost bursting into tears! And the nausea was kicked up a notch also, i haven't felt like i was going to vomit during this tww but today i got really close. Also lightheaded, sore/tender breast, slight stretchmarks on breast, and slight cramping/pulling in lower stomach. I also suffer from PMDD and haven't gotten any symptoms yet which is weird because i always get the week before AF. Here's to fingers crossed!

User Image

7 years ago

Good luck Momma!! When are you going to test?!

AFM, I'm going to test tomorrow, I usually have high alcohol tolerance but I have been drinking only one or two IPA and feeling like I have had a twice what I drink! I'll stop drinking when I get my BFP lol... I like having a good Alaskan brewed IPA after work.

7 years ago

Hi all,

So 11 dpo and decided to test this morning since I've been pretty good about ignoring the TWW. BFN as I expected. I didn't technically use FMU (had to pee at 4:30 am haha). I don't know if I'll test tomorrow....we'll see if the mood strikes me! I'm probably out this cycle, but I'll know for sure on Sunday

We are going to dinner at our favorite restaurant tonight, so I'll enjoy a couple glasses of bubbly haha!
Inked, I'm DEF in the "Drink till it's pink" camp!!

Looking ahead my next fertile window is a Monday through Sat...UGH! I just hope I don't ovulate until that Saturday... not sure how much bd we'll be able to get in that week!

How is everyone doing? Did anyone else test today?!

7 years ago

Sarah, I decided to stay in the "drink til its pink" camp because it helped me feel like I was keeping things normal and no stress. If we don't conceive in about 6 months I'd probably think more about quitting lol... however, I tested this morning and got a faint line!!! I'll post it when I get to work later, it won't let me upload with my phone. I'm going to test again either tomorrow morning to see what happens. Fx that it's not a fluke!!

7 years ago

I got the image of my test this am up on my images!

7 years ago

Omg thats great inked!! Its very rare to get a false positive so thats got to mean something great! Definitely post some pictures, I need to see what that second line is actually supposed to look like lol

Def test tomorrow and see if its darker!

*edit*

I see your picture, theres definitely a line!!

7 years ago

Thank you babybump!! I texted my sister this morning, she's so far the only family member I've said anything to. I work with my mom, but it won't be hard to keep it secret and make it a surprise for her haha.

I'm for sure going to test again tomorrow, might go get a couple different brands just to be double and triple sure before I tell anyone else

7 years ago

Congrats, Inked! it def looks positive! I agree with babybump to continue testing, I'm sure the line will get darker :) So exciting!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo