Community post

Discussion

Trying for April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

AF showed her ugly head today right on time, so now I'm waiting for ovulation. Looking for cycle buddies for this month. I had a ton of symptoms and now feel crazy for thinking I could get a BFP on my first month trying. But hopeful for next month, and better timing. We only BD once and I think it may have been after O so I think we will try harder and time better this month. So here's to April Babies!

User Image

218 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

111 - 120 of 218 Replies | Last Page

Thank you! I've never experienced any of these, I usually feel pretty normal until day of AF, I've never had PMS before! I was just reading an astrology website & it says my signs favorable time for conception is July & August so maybe it does mean something! I haven't been worrying about symptoms or did we have sex on time, until I noticed the pink CM. So I'm sure I'm not crazy! But I'll keep y'all updated! :)

7 years ago

Sara, so glad to hear everything's good!

No real new symptoms for me today, and I'm okay with it. Implantation, if it were to occur, wouldn't happen until tomorrow (most commonly) which will be 9DPO for me.

8DPO for me. Hoping I can get another 3 days or so before AF so that I couls increase LP by 1 day. It would just make me feel better even with that extra.

I'm not setting my hopes high at all for a BFP.

We'll see what happens.

User Image

7 years ago

Just a quick update at 12dpo, checked my CP this morning, still firm & very high. Maybe the teeniest bit lower than yesterday but NOT by much. Veins are still apparent, a little breast tenderness but only in my left breast. Just waiting on Friday to get here so I can see if AF decides to show up or not! :) I have had a feeling aince about 5dpo that this moth just seems "different" in a way.
Good luck and sticky baby dust to all!

7 years ago

Whatwillbe33- thanks I am happy too I went for another blood draw today hopefully my levels went up even more just have to wait until they give me a call. I hope you get your BFP soon!

7 years ago

Sara, awww, thanks! We'll see.

9DPO today. Had some left sided cramping and breast sensitivity last night. Implantation? Who knows. That'd be right on time, but no more pains this morning.

According to the calculator here, implantation would be yesterday/today or so.

At this point, I'm looking out for the icky brown discharge I normally get right before my period starts. It usually happens between 1 and 3 days before my actual red flow.

9DPO, CD24.

How is everyone else feeling?

User Image

7 years ago

Your welcome Hun! That happened to me I had bad cramping in my left side then got my first bfp a few days later.

I feel like poop morning sickness is hitting me bad so

7 years ago

Good luck, Broooke! I hope this is your month!! :) You must be really anxious to test!! I have my fingers crossed AF doesn't show and you get a BFP!!

Today starts my fertile window....negative opks yesterday and today. Last cycle I got my positive opk in the evening of CD 17 and the morning of CD 18 and I ovulated CD 19. Curious to see if this month will be similar.

Keep us posted!!

7 years ago

Brooke thats good news! What day are you expecting AF? I'm at 8dpo today and no symptoms really, had a spot of light brown cm last night, but thats it. Cervix is medium/low and firm, but it jumped around all last month so I can't really base it off of that. But high is always good I know!

7 years ago

Just checked Ovia and it wants me to test on Sunday -- 3 day countdown begins.

In all honesty, I may not make it that far lol but I'll try.

AF could show up as early as Monday.

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you Sarah! :) good luck to you during your fertile window! The funny thing is, I wasn't even keeping track of anything this month, until I noticed (what I believe to be) IB, checked my dates and realized everything lined up perfectly.

babybump89, AF is due tomorrow! I usually start bleeding the early morning of, so I should know by lunch time tomorrow if she's going to show or not. I've always had spot on 28 day cycles since I stopped the pill in March of 2015.

As for an update, today is 13dpo, no symptoms really besides extreme hunger, back ache, frequent urination, and tender breasts! I do have a little bit of a "pulling" feeling in my lower stomach, like when I stretch or move it's like someone is pulling on something down in there! Checked CP when I woke up, still high, firm, and tons (I mean tons) of creamy CM. I may or may not test today, if not today FOR SURE tomorrow! I'll keep you all updated and if I have any new symptoms I'll post those as well so you ladies can compare. :) good luck and sticky baby dust to all!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo