Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

AF showed up on Sunday!! I was so upset, and so close to giving up...it just doesnt seem FAIR. I have tried OPKs, temps, DTD on the right days...I just dont understand what is going on. I found out last week I had a BV infection..doctor gave me some antibiotics..I'm hopinh that helps.

How are you lovely ladies doing?

11 years ago

Sunny, I am sorry you've been having trouble with the nausea/vomiting...hopefully the medicine helps. and yay for the first appointment coming up!

Smiley, that is good news so far :)

KSM, I know AF is discouraging, but don't loose hope okay! ((hugs))

I am on CD17 and I am guessing about 3/4DPO and well not really trying to look to much into this month...but its in Gods hands.

11 years ago

HI Girls i'm doing ok am 13 weeks today and the sickness is getting worse, i had my first scan two weeks ago and heard the heartbeat. it was amazing, my little girls thinks the baby is hidding in my belly button!!
starting to show a little but i heard you will show quicker on each pregnancy.

How all you girls doing?

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Congrats Mazie.. I know you gotta be excited.. AF hasn't shown her face yet.. SO I am still hopeful.. I should hopefully be getting my test in the mail today so as soon as I get them I will test. I am anxious because every other time that I have gotten excited I would go test and my period would end up coming right after I got done taking test. But at least I will know something. I don't feel pregnant though I don't have any symptoms at all so I don't know. I pray all you ladies are doing good and don't lose hope. God bless

11 years ago

smiley dont loose hope i had NO symptoms at all on this pregnancy i only tested because my boobs were leaking a little bit. i had not a clue.

I will be thinking of you hun i really hope you get your bfp. xx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!!!
I thought I would drop in to catch up.

KSM -- I'm sorry to hear about AF, but maybe it's a good thing it showed this time since you have BV. It's not horrible to have that in early pregnancy, but it's not good either. I had it before I miscarried. I was treated with a "safe" medicine vaginally at 5 weeks, and the baby died two days later. My husband blames the miscarriage on the meds, and I do too a bit honestly. Yogurt really helps to prevent that infection, FYI.

Smiley -- It's looking good for you! Honestly, sometimes no symptoms is the best symptom of pregnancy. I can't wait to know what your test says!!! I saw the pic you posted earlier, and I definitely saw a line. Praying for you!!!

Fluff -- You hanging in there? Did you look into those soft cups?

Well, I'm almost 25 weeks now. I stopped exercising at 15 weeks or so, but I picked it back up a couple of weeks ago to help with the weight gain a bit. I'm doing the elliptical, going for walks and doing yoga. Yoga, especially, feels great. We are trying to decide on a name. My husband tends to not like anything I suggest. I wanted to name her Ashlyn Rose but he doesn't like it. I like Emma Rose too, but I don't want something that's popular and Emma is. I suggested Alyssa Rose yesterday and he loves it! It's not too common, is very girlie which I want, and it has a great meaning. It means a woman of nobility and high moral character. Name meanings are very important to him. It's also derived from the Alyssum flower, which I love flower names. So I think we might have a compromise. I really want him to like the name, so I'm kind of letting him name the baby this time.

All right ladies, enough about me. I'm thinking about all of you. Even though I don't post a lot, I always read and keep up with you guys regularly. Hang in there, girls!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone!! I just thought I would drop in and see how you all are doing!! I have read all the posts and I sure hope things work out for all of you soon!! Just don't give up hope!! It WILL happen!!!

I am 13 weeks today!! I had my NT scan on Monday and am awaiting the results of that!! BUT the doc said all the measurements of the baby are great so that is a plus!! Now just hope the blood tests come back good!!!

I got this precious picture of my baby and I think he or she is pretty cute...but I might be biased :)

User Image

We don't know what it is yet and won't find out until the 21st week but I think it is a girl. At first I was really sure BOY but now as things progress I am pretty sure it is a girl...plus LILY the heartrate is stead in the 160's :) SO we will see :)

Much love to all of you girls and I am praying for you everyday!! :)

11 years ago

Very, very precious, Lizzy! I've been wondering about you!! The 160s sounds like a girl to me!! Plus, intuition is usually right. How cute! Glad you are doing great!

11 years ago • Post starter

Awesome to see an ultrasound pic I haven't seen one in so long.. I wish you the best on your pregnancy..

11 years ago

Mazie, That is great your at 13wks, hearing that lovely heart beat, and that is to cute how your girls think the baby lives in your belly button lol

Smiley, hopefully those test arrive soon! I know your past when AF was due, so that is a good sign although I know how AF can sneak up...hopefully you will get good news soon!

Lily, I like Alyssa Rose that is cute!! So your still excerising, that is good. I also did look into the softcups, I will try them out if I am still trying next month.

Lizzy, Yay for 13wks! I am sure that photo is precious but my work comptuer blocks most the pics on this website :( I will have to check it out when I get home. Woohoo 160 heart rate I guess will have to wait and see if that is true ;)

CD19 not sure DPO but I am loosely guessing 5-6 ...
but anyways please pray for me ladies, around this time in my cycle I just start feeling "hopeless" and I don't want to loose my hope its the only thing that keeps me going.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo