Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Well here I am at 6dpo and my temp dropped way below my coverline I have never had this happen to me before. But I never been charting when I got pregnant before. I don't know if I should get excited maybe this is my implantation dip or maybe its that my period is coming because I kinda feel crampy and just plain nasty like I usually do right before AF shows up.. Trying really hard to stay positive.

Yes I have had my boobs hurting like that when I was preggers with number 4 my boobs felt like they were swollen and tingling and even itchy and sore as all hell before I even got a positive test. I didn't think I was preggers because we weren't trying and we only bd once cause he had to go out of town. But apparently it still can happen.. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all!!

12 years ago

I am NOW 12 DPO and I still got a BFN...AF was due on Saturday. I'm getting a little discouraged. I keep checking my charting and stuff over to make sure I did everything right nad to make sure I didn't get my days confused. I guess I will try again at 14 DPO

12 years ago

Sounds very promising to me, Smiley!!! 6DPO is a prime day for implantation!! And a dip at that point could be a great sign!! Good luck to you!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Sunny, yes alot can happen in those 6days... crazy? but anyways the breast pain is a good sign, hopefully this will be your month.

Smiley, Gods hands are the best hands to leave things in!
the temp drop at 6DPO sounds very promising, hopefully you get good news soon!!

KSM, I know its easy to get frustrated, but keep your head up!
So AF is now past due? So is your temps still staying high? Its possible that you had a later implantation and maybe soon you will see a BFP!

I am in the 2ww now... so nothing to do but wait and see... this months been harder to shake the down feelings...

12 years ago

How is everyone doing? How is everyone feeling?
Anything fun and new outside of the TTC world?

12 years ago

In vain of trying to be practical, I am trying to not get my hopes up but here has been the past week:

just a note - I have been oddly calm about all of this even though, compared to past cycles, I haven't had any of this occur.

night of 5dpo - sudden pangs in the right, center of my lower abdomen. It lasted 5 minutes or so and was markedly noticeable but not horrific. Didn't feel anything like AF.

morning of 6dpo - I double over for a few seconds when the same pain came back but was a bit more intense than the one the night before it. Same exact spot as the night prior.

My tatas have been sore since 2 days prior to ovulation, but I assume that is due to the miscarriage from the cycle before causing my hormones to be out of whack. I really didn't even think anything could happen this soon, so until the past few days I kept telling myself... it is in your head (hence the science reading to remind myself how it all works).

7dpo - I had this really watery cm that I haven't seen previously but I keep telling myself this is just a weird cycle because of what happened last month.

At 8dpo, I started to experience a sort of nausea where it comes more as an uneasy stomach and my jaw gets that clenching sensation before the bad taste normally would come that leads to tossing your cookies. I don't make it to the bad taste, so nothing has come of it thus far and it is random at best. In haste and without looking, I accidentally used a "Fertility Test" when I decided to try to use a HPT. Serves me right for trying to test so dang early! The shooting pain in my breasts happened earlier in the morning on this day. I felt really lethargic and depressed this day, which is not my normal self at all. I cried watching an episode of Big Fat Gypsy wedding, I don't even know how to justify that. haha

9dpo - still that weird stomach and jaw sensation that comes and goes. All I have at home are the Wondfo dip sticks that came in bulk. Most reviews say they don't really work until 10-12dpo at the earliest, so I wasn't surprised it was BFN but again, telling myself to stop even considering it could happening. Now my breasts "hurt" not just "sore" but mostly only at the sides or kind of in the middle.

Today is 10dpo - same queasy stomach thing. My breasts are really sore today but mostly just the sides and base.

I don't want to take a test because I am afraid I am wrong again and just reading into this. I haven't even breathed a word that I suspect anything to my husband because of this fear of being wrong or disappointed again. Bleh.

12 years ago

Sunnygirl: I say you keep it to yourself until you get a bfp and then you can tell him what you have been going through otherwise why make him think you are crazy ( some men don't understand the whole TWW thing). That way its not such a disappointment if it doesn't happen (even though I think this could be it). Keep us posted and I will keep you in my prayers.

12 years ago

So today after writing the earlier post I ended up occupying my mind by cleaning, grocery shopping, and starting a NEW job :). During all of this I started feeling nausea ...and I STILL have it. I don't want to test because of the BFN I got this morning. Oh yeah, my temperature has risen A LOT. If I am not pregnant this month I need to go to the doctor to see what IS going on, I could be getting sick or something. I will test in two more days, and maybe then I will have some good news. I hope all of you ladies are doing wonderful!

12 years ago

BFP this morning! It is faint, but visible on a +/- EPT. Last night I had a very, very faint positive on the same brand test, and figured it was an evap but this morning it was darker. I scoured for "false positives" for this brand and they do exist but it seems to be on older ones.

Considering last cycle was a miscarriage, I am still unsure of how to tell my husband but I didn't have nausea like this ever either. I am going to wait to see if tomorrow a digital ClearBlue comes up positive before I call the doctor and plan some clever way of telling the man.

Fluff - how are you doing, a few dpos now right?

12 years ago

Great news, Sunny, so happy for you! Your stats are looking promising too, KSM!!! Fingers crossed!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo