Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Oh Lizzy I am sorry your having bad cramps like that but maybe they are good cramps you know? Anyways hope your feeling better now!

12 years ago

I am texting this from my work bathroom stall!!!! I got a positive!!! On an frer!!! It's faint but totally there!!!! OMG IM SO HAPPY!!!! I Have never had a line this dark before!!! It's not even a squinter!!! In shaking!!! OMG!!!

I am due for my period on Sunday...these next few days are going to be the LONGEST of my life!!!! I have never had a test line that looked like this...I hope this is a sticky bean!!! :)

12 years ago

Aaaaaaaaaghhhhhh!! :)

12 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just KNEW IT, Lizzy!!!! I'm SOOO happy for you...CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy the excitement and DO NOT WORRY. AF is NOT coming, so relax and soak in this amazing moment. Love you!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

12 years ago

Just took a digital and.......CONFIRMED!!!! I love you guys!!! Lol...I just love you all!!!!

12 years ago

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! This is the best news! Bride is right - enjoy the moment! You're having a baby!

12 years ago

So wonderful! Love when those digitals pop up "pregnant"! Can't wait to hear the squeals from the other girls on here when they read the good news too.

12 years ago

I'm leaving early from work today because I just can't stand it! Yaaaaaay!!!

12 years ago

YAY!!!! I knew you were pregnant with those sore nips!!!! I am so completely over the moon for you, Lizzy!!! God is good!!! I'm all tickled pink now!!!! Woohooo!!!!! And like Bride said, don't worry. Those cramps are just your little one diggin' in for the long haul!!! Yay!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Heres the link to my first positive EVER!!! I am so excited you guys!! :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=18986

and here's the DIGITAL!!! YAY... :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=18987

AND...thanks for indulging my excitement girls!!! I am praying that we all get a positive this month!!! I love you girls and you have all been my rock through these last few trying months!! I just love you all!! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo