Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

41 - 50 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Good morning. So 8 dpo and took a test. It was not fmu, in didn't remember until it was too late. So I took a test with smu and man, I got a sticking ghost line. I hate that. Line or no line, that's all I'm asking! Gah! I posted it for all of you to see. Take your best guess.

7 years ago • Post starter

angryuterus: that's a good idea to use super busy days to try and hold off on testing! So you always spot from o to af? And is there a chance it could just be early implantation bleeding this time if it's light? Just curious.

Peytonsmommy: thanks for the welcome! I agree, let's make them all daddies again...hope my uterus is paying attention lol. I second the obsessing/driving husbers crazy I'm 8 dpo and am googling like every last symptom. I'm sure the BFN is just cause it's a little early

kjgm: where did you post the hpt, I wanna take a look. How long did it take for the ghost line to develop?

7 years ago

Click on my name then under hpt images. Within the time limit not exact but about 4 minutes or so. Then I ripped it open to take the picture. I don't know though. I am not getting my hopes up for it to be positive today...only 8 dpo. Only time will tell.

kjgm: it was too faint for me to tell. Did you say it was slightly pink on the line? If so maybe you just don't have enough hcg to get a strong positive. Cause if I'm understanding right you don't tend to get evap lines with the pink tests as much, usually more of a problem with the blue. Do you know when you're testing again?

7 years ago

I'm a little late to the game, but I'm 10 dpo today and feeling very similar to the way I felt during my tww with my first child. I have sore boobs and tons of gas; I'm tired and I'm super emotional. I'm trying to remain neutral and not get excited about anything, but I'm feeling like I really am so it's hard to remain neutral! I've taken 3 pregnancy tests in the last 5 days and all have been negative. But, I didn't get a positive result with my first baby until 12 dpo so I'm still hoping! Hoping we all get the positive result we want!!

7 years ago

Kjgm, I can't see anything but I'm in my car with the sun glaring on me lol

It's not unusual for me to spot anywhere from O to af. It's VERY annoying! It's just. It really an indicator for me for implementation. I was crampy today too though and that's different.

7 years ago

Welcome Megan: are you testing again 12 dpo?
Hope you get your !

7 years ago

I'm 6 or 7dpo and today I cried while watching hotel Transylvania 2. Lmao. I also felt kind of sick to my stomach today after riding in the car. And my nipples felt kind sore. I hate symptom spotting though. My period should be here around the with or 29th. If I don't have one by the 30th I'll test. Hoping for a bfp, for all of us!!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Hi everyone, might be a late joiner to this forum! I'm TTC after miscarriage and due to pcos my cycle can be all over the place. CD 1 was 24th May but I bled for ages (1st period after ERPC). I didn't start doing OPKs until CD 14-ish and I think I missed it. Although, my pcos also sometimes means OPKs are pointless too...

My tww is going to be annoying as I haven't recorded much info, just need to try to not go too mad, my boyfriend suffers haha!

Good luck everyone, hang on in there! x

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Morning ladies. Thanks for looking at my test. Must have been a fluke line. BFN today! But at least the Cavs won! Sorry I am still reeling. I actually saw 1 am for the first time since my son stopped nursing! So basically, I haven't seen 1 am since New Years Eve for 2014! TO'Day is going to hurt a little.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo