Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

191 - 200 of 209 Replies | Last Page

I tested again this morning (13dpo) and the line is looking darker but still not a 'proper' line. Despite saying i wouldn't do a Clearblue Digi today...i obviously caved in and it came up 'not pregnant'. I am really hope that it is just to early to show up.

Both FRER have come out of the same box (the one i did yesterday and today) so I'm really hoping that its not just a funny batch.

It sounds silly but I am not going to believe it until the digital one say 'pregnant'.
I like the black and white...no misinterpreting..just obvious sign and hopefully i will get that soon and then I can tell my hubby.
I do feel awful not telling him about it now and showing him the progression but he is a man and a) will certainly want to see it in writing and b) I don't want to get his hopes up until i can see it with no doubt.

Sending all of my love and wishes to everyone else and I really hope we all get a BFP soon!

7 years ago

Ns9700 and hugs: Congratulation I say! :) im so happy to hear.
It gives me as well a Little Hope.
Yesterday i tested with a 25miU and negative. Think i was 10dpo. How long after implantation would it show? 7-8 Days? Now i wonder like Lizz.

But i also have a feeling that if there was implantation it might have been quite late. Maybe 2 Days ago now. I am guessing on that since 2 Days ago i thought i saw a tiny Little Brown blood spot in the evening when viped. And had been having some pain/cramping on the right side that same day.
Today i havent caved in to test. i am determined not to test untill i would be officially late this weekend. also it hurts to get all those bfn's

Jess: My bet is that you are pregnant. But maybe its better to see a doctor to be sure whats going on.

7 years ago

Lizz: I did the same as you with my charting/guessing ovulation. i only did it with tracking my cm and cp. It seemed to be very obvious this cycle but....
This also leaves me a Little bit wondering If i am being exact or If ovulation happened later/earlier then i thought. It feels to me that If implantation happened for me it was about 2 Days ägo (assuming that because of left side cramps i had and a tiny Little Brown spot when i viped) and according to my guesses i would have been 9-10 dpo then.

I got bfn yesterday when i caved in to test. Regret that... I hatr bfn. but im determined now to not test again untill next weekend when im officially late.

Normally i get my period cramps in my back and often a crazy headache with it to warn me. today i am feeling like i am about to have a bad headache but now i have some strange feeling in my uterus. Hope it is all a good sign.

7 years ago

kungfupanda: Nothing will show until implantation on a HPT and then you need to wait 4 or 5 days for there to be enough HCG in your urine to for it to show up. Apparently it double every 48 hours so they say if you get a BFN then you should wait 2 days before testing again. The person that wrote that was obviously not TTC and has no idea about the lack of will power and how hard it is to wait 48 hours!!
I think I implanted on 9pdo as I went for a run in the morning and got some lower stomach cramps. Its now been 4 days since and i have a faint line on my FRER but really hoping that by tomorrow it will show on a digi.
I know that some people can implant on 6dpo so for them they would be showing positive by 11dpo which is why the FRER ect say they can detect as early as 5 or 6 days before your period but really it depends fully on when you implant and how much HCG you had in your system naturally before you conceived.

Don't give up!!
xx

7 years ago

Thanks hugs I will try not to

yesterday when I took a test I also took a photo and posted here.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=569996

I really didnt notice any line myself yesterday so I am surprised, but it seems like the camera picked up a little line that is visible mostly on the photo. how could that be?
I only went back to the forum now to take a look at how people voted it because I wasnt even excited for it. I was sure it would be voted negative all the way. But seems like 67% or so of the people see a line.

Still dont think I will put my hopes up too much for it. I almost feel like my camera is faking a line. it is a very sensitive camera and picks up everything. It has happened before there seemed to be a line when there was none haha.

7 years ago

ns9700: congrats! Fx that you get the digital bfp as well!

Ozcanuck: ugh, I'm sorry, that sucks!

Hugs: that's a good sign that the line is getting darker!

Kungfu: the spot of blood sounds promising! You are probably right, maybe I'll set up an appointment with my OB, it would probably be awhile before she could get me in though. I suppose I can cancel the apt if af comes or I get a bfp

7 years ago

Morning ladies....another day...another test.....i do think the line is getting darker but now I'm starting to worry that it isn't getting dark enough fast enough....im sure that by now it should be darker.

Can you have a look and let me know what you guys think?
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=570594

This test is from a new pack so hoping that it means that there is actually a line....I did another Clearable digi and BNF which i HATE seeing....i know that the clearblue is 25miu and the FRER is around 10miu but i just don't know if/when I will ever get to 25miu for it to show up!

xx

7 years ago

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give an update. I did get a digital confirmation with a first response gold last night and a clear blue digital this morning. Super excited!!!! My cycle was very weird and so the only thing I can say to you all is anything can happen. I had a late AF last month by a week, ovulated 3 days early and only BD once that could result in PG. I had blood drawn on 7&9DPO that were both <1 so I must have implanted either 9DPO at night or 10 DPO, started getting faint BFP on DPO 11 and they slowly got darker until I got my Digital positives. Now I can confidently say I am pregnant!!! Praying for sticky bean and for the rest of you I hope you get your BFPs soon!!!

7 years ago

Ns-
Hi ladies I'm still around just trying to have a relaxed cycle after a recent death in my family. Just wanted to say hope all are well and hope we all get our soon!!
to all

7 years ago

Hey ladies,
Inserting myself into this thread. I'm 13dpo and nervous/anxious!
I haven't tested yet it's been the longest wait ever.
I'm due for AF tomorrow so my plan was to hope it doesn't show up.
Been trying not to symptom obsess.... The odd little thing here or there but it's tough because everything is similar to Af.
Today after work I noticed some darkish stuff in my underwear (sorry gross)
But it looks like mucous only brownish....I put toilet paper up there to see and there was a bit more. Could be the start of af or not....never seen that before even with my first. Could this be a good indicator? I'm slightly afraid to get excited in case of disappointment.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo