Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies mind if I join?(tho I'm cd13 do not in tww yet!) first cycle for us trying for our 6th,very much feels like time is stood still rite now waiting to OV!am relying on clear blue digital opk but had a few duffs before,so they better not let me down!
Kjgm-hoping u get dizzy girl

7 years ago

Thanks, my username came from when I went into preterm labor with my first son at 29/30 weeks. My uterus gets very angry.

If we concieve this will be baby number 7 for me, number 4 for dh and I together. I generally like to POAS starting 7-8 dpo lol. I've gotten early bfps at 8dpo. I've had implantation bleeding with the last two as well.

Today I think I am 2dpo. This is the first time I haven't temped and really charted. I slacked on temping after I had my daughter 1.5 years ago.

7 years ago

Angryuterus-hi there,great to "meet another mom of many",hope u don't mind me firing questions at you??!; how soon did you conceive your other 6? And was your first the only preterm baby?also have you used opk this cycle?
My last two( 4th and 5th kids,) were first cycle ttc,I felt so unbelievably blessed and lucky,I'm thinking it can't happen again this time but I sooo hope it does coz I become utterly obsessed by it all and time drags so bad.

7 years ago

angryuterus, THAT NAME IS GOLD.

kjgm, how are you doing today?

all you ladies, please share and rant as much as you can. reading all your posts makes me feel not so alone.. DH thinks im going insane and suggested i get "professional help" to deal with the TTC stress. would be nice but the price tag isnt, so i am going to stick to this forum :D

4dpo today.... i am a POAS addict so i will try and hold out till 9dpo before i POAS.. i cant help it.

good luck girls!

7 years ago

I generally conceive very easily. I didn't do OPKs this mo, but I thought about it when I figured I was Oing. Then I kept forgetting to POAS when I woke up. :/

I delivered all my babies full term, but he was the only one I had a issues with preterm labor. I did have an instance at like 32 weeks with my second son but I knew it wasn't really labor so I stayed home drank water, laid down and went to bed. When I woke up, the contractions had stopped. That bought me several non stress tests in the office. I also have a history of fast deliveries so I think they had that in the back of their mind lol

7 years ago

When does everyone plan to test? I'm not sure yet... I only have two tests, lol, so I kinda feel like I should wait it out a bit this time lol I usually have a 12 day LP... Eh, who'm I kidding. I'll probably start testing at 9 do especially if I don't start spotting! lol So maybe on the 23rd? If negative I'll probably use my last one by the 25th. Today makes me about 3dpo.

7 years ago

Morning everyone! 6 dpo today. Nothing new for me today. Bbs are sore but that's nothing I'm not used to (thanks progerstone). I "plan" to test Sunday at 8 dpo only because it's Father's day and Game 7. A BFP and a Cavs win could quite possibly make it on my hubby's "best day ever list." Ok, mine too, but Sunday is supposed to be all about him.
LP is usually** 13 days. Now that I've said that out loud it will be longer this month just to drive me batty. So by the 23rd I should know either way.

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck!! :D

Hope Sunday is a great day for you both! I'm pretty sure I got a BFP with my 5th at 8dpo. I used an internet cheapie and had it turn positive as the urine was going up the strip but then it lightened and looked negative once the urine made its way all the way up and it dried. The next day I got a darker positive.

Ugh. This is hard. I'm wanting to stalk DDC and stuff, but I should be doing work at home! LOL

7 years ago

I just realised that we will be on a family holiday when I'm suppose to O. This could be quite tricky with 3 kids! Oh well.....our 2nd was a "holiday" baby! 16 years of marriage and 3 kids...we know how to be sneaky. ;)

7 years ago

I just realized my reply came up 3 times, sorry getting a hang of this site
Kjgm- Thank you so much for your reply, I believe this temping is not for me. Ever since my son was born 4yrs ago I sleep only a few hours at a time-not great for accurate temps. We live in Ohio & my hubby a huge Cavs fan , I will be 9dpo on Daddy's day- maybe early for both of us. I am already going crazy over analyzing every little symptom.
Ozcanuk- I know what you mean about bding with a kid-I only have one and he's a night owl, he makes it super tough. Sneaky is good!!
Angryuterus- by the way I love the name (says it all doesn't it?) I will attempt to wait to test until 12dpo which will be weds. I get very anxious as well ttc.
Well gotta go my 4yr old is driving me crazy today- he such a handful but can't imagine our life without his smile.he reminds me everyday why I go through this tww junk
All of you be well and hang in there during these difficult days

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo