Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

131 - 140 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Pregnancy yoga sounds like a really good idea. I've just been to a Pilates class for the first time in ages and just the simple process of going to a class and focusing on something was helpful. Other ladies will be going through similar but different worries too, it will be reassuring, I hope.

Really wishing you well, I've got a good feeling about this one for you! x

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

LAAR with each of my pregnancies I cramped and it felt much like AF was coming .

7 years ago

kjgm: sounds like a plan! I felt like temping would stress me out too much and I'd read into every little change. Commence March 2017 Project Baby

tia: how weird, if it's still light and your boobs hurt don't count yourself out yet!

I'm 16 dpo, going to test tomorrow. Every other time has been bfn. Continue having burning boobs, more cm than I usually have before af, and definite nausea this am on the drive to work. No spotting or bleeding. Weird queasy cramps lighter than af but make me think it's about to start. Who knows? I've been wrong before

7 years ago

LAAR- its tottally normal. I didnt have any symptoms except cramping , but no period with my son, but then 2 weeks later I got really really bad morning sickness. I was so sick with my son. Probably because I was underweight. The cramping scared me too. I would run to the bathroom hoping I wasn't bleeding. And I didn't have a baby bump until I was 6 months pregnant so other then being super sick, I didn't feel pregnant. I felt like I had a disease lol. But once you hear the babies heart beat, everything will be awesome!! Oh and my boobs didnt hurt, but would crack and bleed.

So update, I spotted again today. I wore a tampon just because I had terrible cramps and thought I might bleed during work, but when I got off, the tampon had brown blood and barely anything (after 5 hours!!) And now I have no bleeding at all and today is when my period was actually do. So now I'm thinking it was implantation bleeding!!! Going to try to test soon!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Oh and fingers crossed for you jess!!!

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Tia, that sounds really promising! I am anxious to hear your results!

And thanks for your response! I realized I had one more clear blue Digi left so I of course took it with FMU today. Pregnant 2-3. So that made me comforted to see that the levels are rising and staying on course as I'm 4w3d today :))

7 years ago

LAAR: if it makes you feel better, during my first pregnancy I really did not have a lot of symptoms, just mild nausea and slightly sore boobs. Then when I was about eight weeks I started to have some bleeding with clots and thought for sure I was having a miscarriage. So I went to the doctor, they drew my hCG levels, and luckily everything was fine. My daughter is 2 1/2 now!

Tia: fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding! Sounds promising

17 dpo today, bfn. It wasn't even worth posting because there was no line to scrutinize. Very minimal cramps today, still have the same white lotiony CM which is definitely different for me. Not to be TMI but I usually don't have any CM before AF. Boobs still sore, the areolas actually kinda look purple.

My cycles range from 36-39 days, today is 36. Maybe that's why no bfp yet?

7 years ago

We'll I'm pretty sure at is here. After spotting on and off for 3 days, it stopped yesterday and today, until now :( have horrible cramos, guess this means I'll have to go to April's forum and hope next cycle is a sucess

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

we've been trying 4 long years to have our second child. We conceived our first child 2nd cycle...so I never imagined this. He will be 5 next week!! I am exhausted of doing this! but...have some hope this month (I think). 15 dpo today. Period was due today...still nothing. DH and I got busy last night thinking it would bring on AF and still nothing.
Symptoms:
fatigued
ate tropical grille 5 days in a row last week- craving it
breaking out terribly- I never do!
Cramps on and off for past 2/5 days. NO SPOTTING at all.
boobs are huge and sensitive
kinda bloated

I usually have sore boobs and cramps the day before AF.

Just asking for prayers and maybe some encouraging words. I'm testing tomorrow morning. I think this will be the last time. We are so exhausted after 4 years of trying. We refuse to do IVF and our heart is not there to adopt. Prayers please ladies. Thank you!!!

7 years ago

Tia: ugh I'm sorry, is it still just spotting or for sure af?

Captiva: wow I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how frustrating that is. Makes me feel ridiculous for complaining about 7 months of trying. It's interesting that you bd to try to bring on af cause I did the same thing the day af was due.

Sounds like you are having some promising symptoms, fingers crossed and lots of prayers !

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo