Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies....i am currently 12dpo and tested this morning....im pretty sure there is a very very faint line compared to the previous tests that I have done and it has been completely blank.

i also did a Clearblue Digi but this came back not pregnant. I am REALLY hoping that this is just too early to show up on that and that the FRER is not just showing an indent/evap (although it showed up about 2 mins after testing)

I think (if it turns out to be positive) that i implanted around 9-10dpo as i had cramping both of those days so it will still be quite early for my HGC levels to rise.

I would like to say that I will wait 2 days to test again but I'm not kidding myself that as soon I wake up in the morning i will be testing again.

Fingers crossed that it gets darker tomorrow and then i can eventually tell my hubby.

Good luck to all x

7 years ago

User Image

I'm trying to attach the picture...hopefully this time it works. If not, you can see it at :http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=569647

hugsandsmiles - Good luck! Hopefully your line is darker tomorrow! I think my FRER is showing an indent line. Although I don't think I've had it so noticeable before and with pink edges.

Jesswantsanotherbaby - 10 days late is a good sign! Not everyone has symptoms and not every pregnancy is the same :)

I am determined not to test again until at least Friday. AF is due in the next day or two (and I'm fairly regular). I have cramps. I've been having cramps off and on for about a week. BBs are dull and achy. Not a common thing for me, but it did happen last cycle so I can't bank on that symptom anymore! I'm starting to feel flushed in the cheeks which could be a good sign and I still have increased CM.

7 years ago

ozcanuck- i feel bad but i don't think i see anything in the test...but none the less, doesn't mean there isn't something there. My first ones never showed up on camera with my son :)

hugs - that's so exciting!!!!!!!!! I think you should test tomorrow morning (does that make me a bad influence?)

BFN this morning. DH wanted me to test as much as I did :) Looking back, I think I may be only 8 dpo instead of 9 today like i'd thought. the only thing i was tracking at all was CM and Tuesday last week was when it started to change/go away...but I don't even know. i know it's silly but the BFN today made me think i am going crazy! LOL Let me just say it is not a good day to have cookies in the pantry...yup! they're officially gone! Don't judge! LOL

But i've been trying to figure this out...so they say HCG levels in a normal person is around 2...(or so i read somewhere). So if we implant and then it doubles every other day and we take a test that picks up at 25...how long should it take after implantation to show? 7 or 8 days?

7 years ago

Thats ok Liz :).

I've managed not to test today at all and my symptoms are stronger today. I'm not feelings the best in the tummy either. I was a bit disappointed when I went to the toilet and CM had a very very light tinge to it. I'm worried that might be AF on the way. It's not dark brown so I don't think its implantation. It was super faint. I never had implantation bleeding before with my other pregnancies.

7 years ago

Thats ok Liz :).

I've managed not to test today at all and my symptoms are stronger today. I'm not feelings the best in the tummy either. I was a bit disappointed when I went to the toilet and CM had a very very light tinge to it. I'm worried that might be AF on the way. It's not dark brown so I don't think its implantation. It was super faint. I never had implantation bleeding before with my other pregnancies.

7 years ago

i've heard that you can bleed slightly for quite a few weeks after implantation...but i'm not sure...

7 years ago

Hugsandsmiles: good luck! You sound like me, I took an hpt and a super faint line looked like it showed up after 3 minutes, but it was so faint I'm not sure if it's an indent line or actually blue.

Lizmommy: tested today and unsure if indent line vs. faint positive. I think if I'm 2 full weeks late without a bfp I will call my ob cause at this point I just want something to happen! No worries, it's still super early, sore boobs is a good sign! Maybe we all just ovulated and implanted super late or something.

Ozcanuck: what color was it if you don't mind me asking? I wouldn't count your self out for sure until af actually shows up, especially if symptoms are getting stronger!

7 years ago

Ok, well ladies, I had thought I was completely out because I had quants done Saturday before my wedding reception and they came back <1. Thought it just didn't happen this month because I was 9DPO t the time. Sunday was hungover and didn't worry about a thing because of the results. Monday morning woke up and felt normal and at afternoon I was having some weird feelings in my cervix area, my CP had changed and CM had also changed so I decided to just to a mid day test with some internet cheapies I had. Ended up having a very slight BFP with both but didnt want to trust it too much due to lab results 2 days prior. Later that night I thought WTH and opened a FRER which had a pretty pink 2nd line. Still didnt want to trust it so this morning took some more IC and they were darker pink! Went to Wal-Mart and got some 88 cent tests and a couple equate 2 line tests and came home with SMU and got pretty good positive on the first signal and a very faint positive on the equate. Digital says negative but Im sure its still really early for that. Just a little concerned about implanting so late. I am fairly certain I ovulated 6/30 or 7/1 due to CP and CM and DH and I only DTD on the 29 which would result in PG. Anyone have any thoughts on this. Hoping my lines just keep getting darker. Will update! Good luck to you all and thanks for reading!!

7 years ago

Looks like I'm out this month :(. It looks like AF is starting. Not in full swing yet, but she is here.

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that Ozcanuck! Good luck for next cycle!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo