Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 209 Replies | Last Page

ns-I'm so sorry about that! But i agree with Jess, at least you still have some time for a bfp :)

Jess-I hope you really do get your bfp for sure! :) I would do that same and go with pregnant til proved otherwise! I can't even imagine having a 48 day cycle! ugh!

I'm trying to hold out on testing as well...but it's already driving me crazy! I too am only about 7 dpo so I'm certain there is not point...but that "what if" is just driving me nuts...technically I didn't track so i could be further right? LOL no, i'm fairly certain i'm not any more days dpo, if anything i'm possibly less! LOL

7 years ago

Yup! I suck! I tested...BFN of course! I don't even know why I did it! LOL Ugh! Ladies, we need to buy stock in pregnancy tests!!! Oh well...so I'm going to try to not test again til Wednesday or Thursday...maybe...if I can stand it that long!

7 years ago

LizMommy - LOL!!! I can relate!!!!! I tested again yesterday but it was a BFN. :/ Af is due in about 3 days. I don't temp. I only track CM, but this month I didn't even do that.

I have a question for you all about CM - do you normally have a lot of CM 3 days before AF? I seem to have a lot more than usual and it's almost like EWCM......seems strange to be having it now.

7 years ago

hej ozanuck.

I only had that when I actually got pregnant in april. that ended unfortunately with a CP that time. But everyone is different :) You are still not out though till AF arrives!

Good luck to all you ladies though :)

I took a test yesterday at 9dpo ( I think) but it was negative. I had my hopes up this cycle. But I promised myself to not take any more tests now till at least a day or 2 after my af is due (if it doesnt arrive)

7 years ago

canuk- I'm not exactly sure, but i think any increase closer to then is a good sign, right? right now mine's a little EW like, but there isn't a whole lot...which i'm not sure if that's a bad sign for me.

7 years ago

Hej Liz

I saw your post now, I think we are around same time. although I am not sure about exact ovulation date I think I am somewhere areound 9-11dpo now.
Wish I was stronger to not test... hehe I promised myself to wait till at least AF was due but I had some unused tests in the closet so couldnt resist.

But about the EWCM before af is due... It sounds like a promising symptom to me. I hope it is positive for both of you.

I am a bit upset since I am not really feeling any cramping or ewcm. I loose my hope a little bit for this cycle but Its not over till its over. ;)

Jess: I am so excited to hear about you. There are always women that dont get their BFP till a bit later in the pregnancy.

But I know about the frustration of having a long cycle. After I stopped the bc my cycles were. 30- 35- 40 and then 60days long (after the CP).... I thought I would go nuts! But I have a gut feeling that my hormones have settled a bit after I took the Maca and wildjam rot and that I ovulated exactly 14 days into this cycle. so this might be my first normal cycle after stpping the bc. :) ....and I hope AF wont arrive this time.

7 years ago

I just took a FRER and it appears to be a BFN. :( I was using wondfo but read that the sensitivity is 25. I thought they were more sensitive then that.

I do have some symptoms, but maybe that's just a sign AF is coming. Or maybe I'm expecting too much too soon! AF is still 2 or 3 days away.

I still have a lot of CM.

I don't know.... I just can't wait to not have to wait anymore!

I'm going to have to hide my other FRER test until the weekend when I'm officially late and then crack it open if AF hasn't arrived.

Can you imagine when our grandmothers got pregnant? They would have had to wait forever to find out! LOL!!!!!!!!!

7 years ago

User Image

do you see the line? The other pictures are from previous cycles so don't pay attention to them.

I did see a line with the hpt test I posted about earlier, but it had no colour and when I took the test apart, the back of the strip had an an indent so I figured it was neg. As it dried it got a bit more noticable. It's hard to see in the picture. I took the picture several hrs after I took the test.

I'm going to try and break my addiction of POAS and wait at least 2 more days to test!!! This test wasn't fmu either.........

7 years ago

Lizmommy: Thanks my dear! lol I've been there before with ridiculous early testing, afterwards I'm like why did I even test? There should be a POAS support group lol.

Ozcanuck: I'm on my cell and for some reason I can't see the pic. Find a good hiding spot for that other frer! Just not so good that you can't find it later haha

Kungfu: thanks! True, some ppl don't get a bfp until later, I'm guessing due to late ovulation. I know with my DD I was 2 weeks late before I got a bfp. Wow, 60 days is so terribly long, that's awful!

Still no af or cramping like af is on the way. Af is 10 days late. Each passing day I feel a little more like on, maybe this could be it!

Lots of baby dust to everyone!

7 years ago

ozcanuck- I can't see the pic either...but hopefully that is the start of your BFP! I was thinking about how hard it must have been years ago when they couldn't test so early! We seriously are such an impatient generation, huh? LOL

kungfu- yeah, the test i used was one i had in the house from last time...slightly expired...but still I couldn't throw it away Haha!

Jess - when was the last time you tested? Have you called your doc?

As for me, dying to test again in the morning...tell me to wait! At best, i'll only be 9 dpo...so that's not worth it...but I just wanna know. Today my tatas were sensitive when DH was playing around and squeezed one. LOL It made me jump back it hurt so much...some sharp pains in the tatas today as well...more cramping earlier today and back pain like when having cramps...I don't even know...could i be making all of this up?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo