Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 209 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I'm jumping on board for a march baby.
I'm 7-8 dpo but considering I got a bfp yesterday, I'm thinking maybe I'm a couple of days off.
This is my first cycle after a chemical which ended at... 4+2 or something.

I still can't believe I got a pos so early! I'll link my pics in the next message.

With my last DD I had a pos on frer at 8dpo and I was tracking big time, knew when I Od etc.
Was way more chilled out this month. No pressed. No timed bd. I honestly though it was going to be annovulatoty because I had sore bbs in follicular phase, and hardly and cm mid cycle. I had the odd string on ewcm but wasn't convinced since I'm normally overboard in that department. The only thing that tipped me off that I Od was a very sudden change from creamy/ewcm to very thick and sticky/dry. And bbs a bit more sore a couple days later.
Literally didn't try. Didn't lay down afterwards, I guess we did by accident, just spooning as finished all night ... And slept on a towel.

I guess I'm finally one of those women that it actually happened to when you're not thinking about it! No OPKs either!

I haven't told DH just yet. Waiting a couple more days to ensure the hcg is rising well and gives me time to find a cool way to do it :-)

7 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/all-user-images565184

7 years ago

Just spotting all day, I haven't had to wear a pad or anything. Its only there when I wipe, and now it's gone again!!! I hope this is good news, and not spotting because of a serious problem lol, I'm going to make an appointment with my dr. Tomorrow.

Captiva: I'm praying for you, and have my fingers crossed. I couldn't imagine waiting 4 years! I wanted my kids to be 2 years apart, but I misscarried in october. For some reason when I get pregnant I get really bad anxiety, which puts me at risk for loosing the baby. I hope this is our month!!! My son turns 2 in august and would love to annoce on his birthday that he will be a big brother...but we will see.

(Sorry for misspelling, I'm using my tiny phone and it loves to autocorrect me lol)

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Makeus6: congratulations that is amazing!. It probably helped that you weren't stressing yourself out

It's interesting that you mention the sudden change from creamy/ewcm to dry, cause I had that too! I remember thinking usually things just taper off over a couple days, but literally the next day it stopped.

Tia: good, hopefully the doc can figure out what the heck is going on, fx it's good news. Maybe they would do a blood hcg or something?

18 dpo, no bleeding whatsoever, mild cramping, felt pretty nauseous and dizzy today which I take as a good sign. Boobs still sore, still fatigued. I still think it'll just take awhile for an hpt to actually show a

7 years ago

Sounds like all good symptoms!

I'm pretty light on symptoms. Fatigue is setting in though that's for sure!
Bbs not bad, no nausea... Bit of vertigo but thinking more related to a terrible sleep.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=565588

There's my 9dpo test. Insanely dark!

Still haven't told DH!

I have no idea how to tell him

7 years ago

Makeus6: hopefully so! Still no spotting, still have all the same symptoms today.

Do an internet search there are tons of ideas for how to announce a pregnancy!

7 years ago

I'm 6dpo and on cd20. I o'd on the 24th and bd'd on the 20th and 24th. 6 more days till I can test!

7 years ago

Hi! I took a name brand test 6 days before missed period and got a faint positive I think! (Showed up within 5 minutes!) That was two days ago. This morning I took a similar early results test but an off brand and it was negative. I'm currently anywhere from 10-12 dpo. I'm having very mild cramps on my abdomen and back (have been for a few days now off and on) and mild head aches and extremely tired no matter how much I sleep. Is it too early to assume I'm negative because of the negative this morning? Help!

7 years ago

Makeus6: hopefully so! Still no spotting, still have all the same symptoms today.

Do an internet search there are tons of ideas for how to announce a pregnancy!

7 years ago

10dpo test is up! I'm such a pee stick fanatic! Especially after last months chemical...

Pretty sure lines are progressing well.

My 7,8&9 are on username private so if you want to compare, you can see in previous test links I've shared.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=566022

Haven't told DH still haha.
He can probably guess because I'm like a little heater in bed and had to pull him off my bbs when he was snuggling in hehe.

Baby dust to y'all! X

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo