Community post

Discussion

TWW for March 2017 Baby

View Full Post

Hey all. Back at it again. 1 dpo today, so I thought I would start a group. Thank goodmess the weather has broken finally. Being outside makes the wait so much easier. I actually do not want it to pass as quickly! I live for summertime! Baby dust to all! Happy dancing!

209 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 209 Replies | Last Page

So today my spotting has turned red, I think af is here, or about to show. Still just spotting, by I have terrible cramos. Guess it didn't happen this month :/ off to the lake today

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Peytonsmommy: ugh that sucks, I'm so sorry

Thanks, as far as I can tell I'm still in the game for now but who knows, af may just be running late

Tia: darn it you seemed like you were having some good signs. Did the bleeding taper off or is it for sure af?

7 years ago

Thanks, as far as I can tell I'm still in the game for now but who knows, af may just be running late

Tia: darn it you seemed like you were having some good signs. Did the bleeding taper off or is it for sure af?

7 years ago

7 years ago

Good morning everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. We have beeno off the grid for the last few days. Back to reality today. It's CD 3 for me. I ended up one day late this cycle but I'm still in the running for a March 2017 little. This round I have decided to skip temping, use my opks only and bd every other day (hubs should be a super happy guy). I am also willing myself NOT to test until I'm late. No squinting, no fretting, stress free cycle. Should be a goodtime, lol. I'm off to clean the backwoods out of our belongings and take a bubble bath. I'll check in will everything later! Btw, let's see those tests ladies! Baby dust and sticky beans!

7 years ago • Post starter

Im still spotting. Its not quit a flow so im confused. This is the 3rd day of spotting and my boobs hurt and itch. The sporting is only seen when I wipe, not in my underwear. Ugh :/.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I thought maybe since you all have experienced pregnancy before I could use you as a sounding board?

Why did no one ever tell me the wait til the first dr appt is way worse than the TWW?! :)

I am trying not to drive myself crazy over analyzing every little thing. I am currently 4w1d and the past week I had lots of uncomfortable on/off dull aching cramps. They would come and go. Starting yesterday and today, I had still had some but not near as much and very very mild.

First I was concerned that I had the cramping, now I'm concerned that it seems to be subsiding. It's making me crazy! Side note: I've had zero spotting or bleeding throughout the whole process. I will say that CM is getting thicker still. Had a small dizzy spell last night when I got up to use the bathroom at 3AM. My boobs are tender, but I wouldn necessarily say they're as sore as I've always heard talked about and it's the nipple that is sore more than anything!

I am just trying to remind myself that it's still totally normal to not have many symptoms at this point and "trying" to keep myself from worrying because I know that's not good for baby either! I am just so ready for 8 week dr appt on July 21!!!! Any of you not have any big symptoms this early and go on to have healthy, beautiful babies?

I'm fighting the urge to go out and buy more HPT's even after four positives of different brands and all of them being digi's :))

Ps:: if you can't tell-- this is my first pregnancy!

7 years ago

Before the first appt is terrible i know !
I recommend joining pregnancy yoga. Helps keep you centered, calm and most of all your mind off of what you worry so much about. And you will find some great women to talk to whom I'm sure have similar worries or who have already passed that point.
Good luck to you sugar!

7 years ago

LAAR you are totally normal!!! The tww is agony, the wait for docs is agony...then it's a massive anti-climax because you're already thinking about the next appt. The worry and the symptoms (and the worry about the symptoms - or lack of them) will never stop until you hold the baby. And then you worry about the baby until....wait, you worry about your child FOREVER!

I had lots of cramping during my first pregnancy. Don't worry about it unless it's really painful, or you start bleeding and the bleeding continues and increases.

Just rest up when your body tells you (and it will). x

Stepmum to 5 yr old, TTC after two consecutive miscarriages, hopefully 3rd time lucky!

7 years ago

Thanks so much!

AJ: I think I worried more once the cramping started to ease up than when it was in full force. I am just super thankful I haven't experienced any spotting or bleeding otherwise I would really make myself a basket case. I've read several places that most people don't get any serious symptoms til 6-7 weeks so I am telling myself to be calm and enjoy the no symptoms for now! Just needed some mental support! And I know you are so going to be right about it being on going worry......That will go on long after my baby is in my arms :))

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo