Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 306 Replies | Last Page

I am CD 7. First cycle, it's been a while since I did this! Its all coming back to me now. Oh the obsession :)

Good luck everyone

Y

9 years ago

Welcome! Yup it is an obsession! Lol

9 years ago • Post starter

so we ended up DTD this evening...i cant sleep for some reason...prop anxious about starting the new job!

so i took and opk and it was so much lighter than saturdays! BUT my opks on saturday weren't as dark as the control line! however this is the first month i've used this brand so maybe thats the way these tests are.... so we'll say guess we're both 1 DPO lets knock this TWW out!!

Foreveryus sorry my response was so short i was cleaning and meal prepping for the week. so CD7 by your comment i take it you have a child or have been pregnant before? tell us about yourself!

ya girl!!! 1 dpo for us! woohoo! i think we both experienced the same thing - i had lines that to me i am taking as positive because they were the darkest I achieved, but still not quite as dark as the test line. this morning i tested, cd 16, and there was NO line at all....so I think its safe to say my window has closed. going to continue BDing tonight and tomorrow night just in case for some reason I ovulate late or whatever...but I am more than sure I had ovulation pain on cd 14 and 15 so here's hoping we caught an egg!!! bummed a bit that we missed BDing on cd 14 (saturday) but my DH seems convinced that if we did it on cd 12 & 13 and then again on cd 15 we should be covered. blah!

temped this morning as well and the temp is climbing back up.

Now for the TWW - lets do this! :) :)

Foreveryus: WELCOME!!!! I am hoping to get through the first week of the tww without focusing too much on it - but who are we kidding - probably not going to happen!!! obsession is right....but all for the right reasons! yes please tell us about yourself!!!

afm: 29, DH is 29 - from Ontario, Canada. first cycle trying after a missed miscarriage in september. took us 4 cycles to conceive then. trying to keep the positive energy flowing and be hopeful we will get a sticky healthy bean! :)

9 years ago

the time change here was nice to gain the extra hour of sleep but this day seems to be CRAWLING! how is it only 10am est? im ready to go home already! :)

9 years ago

i suck so much at remembering to check this! lol

yea we also missed BD'ing on saturday but did friday night and sunday night! and your most fertile two days before and the two days after! so hopefully we caught this if not i'm going to demand my new dr put me on clomid! because my temps are not indicating that i ovulated urg i have another appointment on November 17th for a few tests with her so crossing finger.

Thankfully i have all this stuff for my new job to distract me, like possibly having to wear the color OLIVE in scrubs no please no! lol and orientation starts next monday, i have a few health exams i have to do like drug test and something else idk what and then im good to go! hopefully ill have all the info on that tomorrow. in the mean time ill be looking over my notes since its been a year since i haven't done this in over a year!

in other news.... one of my good friends just had her baby today and i broke down crying last night (she was induced) because this stupid jealousy monster came out and i felt like a crappy person. Her and i have always wanted the same things and it was always a fight for me to get it and was handed to her. so yea. it just gets harder and harder every month that goes by and still nothing! well thats my pity party. trying to continue to stay positive and hope we get our this month!

just uploaded a pic of all my opks from this cycle - still thinking that cd 14 am & pm yielded the best line.....but I don't know if its enough to be confident in. based on my temp today I would say that I ovulated yesterday as it spiked.

blah - 1 day down!

9 years ago

I think the pic is too hard to see...I will zoom in on the 14 am and pm one.

9 years ago

yea id say by the looks of your tests CD 14 looks it! ill post mine later

hahaha - that was exciting - ive never posted a pic before on here....I know....im a loser LOL DH is late tonight so that's what I was doing instead of making dinner. tee hee

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo