Community post

Discussion

CD 1 October 20th whos with me?

View Full Post

who wants to chat while ttc and so i dont go completely batty lol

CD 1 seeing the RE Wednesday October 29....been trying for over a year! anyone doing anything different this cycle?

praying to see that this cycle

306 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

151 - 160 of 306 Replies | Last Page

i fell off the wagon with temping on sat/sun this weekend.......back at this morning.

took a cheapie opk this morning and the line was really dark so I am not sure what to think - seems way to early to have a positive opk if my cycle is truly going to be 34 days. (today is cd 10 for me)....going to hopefully test again this afternoon with a good opk and same tomorrow morning. we BD last night regardless - if I get a positive this afternoon I think we will BD again tonight just in case......

i am more excited for this cycle than i was for the last so hoping that positive energy translates into some results! :)

how is everyone else doing???

9 years ago

Ok, time for the two week wait, again. I had my IUI procedure done today. My husband and I were quite pleased with the new nurse practitioner, she really took the time to make sure placement was spot on. I'm feeling some heavy pressure and bloating from the procedure but I'm also feeling ovulation pain as well. Hoping and praying we get our this time!!! Good luck ladies!!!!

9 years ago

Good luck Shann11 I am sending all the positive vibes I can your way!! Hoping you see that BFP!!!

9 years ago

Good luck Shann11! Hoping you get your BFP this month!

I hope we all get out BFP's this month! That would be an amazing Christmas surprise!!!

I'm trying to take a relaxed approach this month. I think I'm stressing too much with the opk's, temping, cm checks, ect. When I got pregnant last year I had gotten frustrated and gave up trying so hard. So, maybe that will work again! We shall see.

to us all!!!

9 years ago

AshleySM87: definitely right there with you - I am taking a more relaxed approach this month too - trying not to get caught up in the temping and opks testing as much as before....i missed a few days of temping on the weekend and its fine.......what will happen, will happen.

Def hoping that we all see that BFP this month!!!

9 years ago

Awebste I think we all get caught up in it all. There's so much to pay attention to and consider it gets really overwhelming sometimes. Frustrating too because you do all that work to try and time everything right and when it doesn't work it just makes you feel so defeated. I hope we all see those BFP's too!!!

9 years ago

digital opk this morning and got the smiley face!!! BD'd last night and going to BD every night until probably sunday.......going to relax and enjoy the rest of the week - probably wont use any more opks since i got the smiley......will continue to temp if i remember lol

feeling good about this cycle - happy i got the smiley and hoping that we are doing enough to get that BFP!

9 years ago

I've been so busy with this new job.....and what do ya know im sick as all get out! Ugh I was sent home from work today because I was getting sick no fun! Ugh I doubt we caught it this cycle :( but we're not out till the witch shows up!

9 years ago • Post starter

so another blinking smiley opk for me this morning along with a definitely positive cheapie.......i think i said in my post before I wasn't going to test anymore - that went out the window fast! after reading the opk pack i guess I should keep testing until I see the solid smiley - so back at it I go! Hoping for a solid smiley tomorrow morning :) lots of egg white cm for the past 3 days....so I think I am gearing up to O either today or tomorrow. All signs are pointing to that, even a temp drop this morning......cd 13 today for me....which would put my cycle back in sync with my cycle prior to the loss.....so who really knows. just so glad that DH and I decided to cover our basis earlier and not think that 34 day cycle was my new norm....we wouldn't have started trying until next week if that was the case - and we would have been WAY off. so thankful for that. :)

we have been BDing every night - its getting to that point in the cycle where its becoming tiresome but if we can keep it up for the next few days (hopefully till sunday) then I think we will have covered the time frame perfectly and then can go back to every other night for the the tww just in case my body acts crazy again.

aside from that......im pretty boring! :)

9 years ago

Thanks everyone. I'm taking it easy this time and not testing until the end of my two week wait. I was really stressing last time and testing everyday.... It drove me batty, lol. Best of luck everyone!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo