Community post

Discussion

I should know better!

View Full Post

Ok, this cycle I've officially lost the plot! I have no symptoms but I'm not really a symptom spotter because I've learnt any symptom means nothing for me until I get two lines on a stick. However...I promised myself this month I would leave my 100 pack of super cheap internet cheapies alone until at least 10dpo!

Well, I have descended into the depths of being a hopeless case with no willpower what so ever! I am somewhere near 5-7dpo and I caved! The trouble is if I hold my tests, uhuh, plural, in my right hand, jump up and down on my right foot and hold the test up to my pantry door with a magnifying glass I think I see...a shadow.

There, I've confessed to my lunacy. I'm taking the first step to admitting I am powerless over peeing on a stick. As of now I will stay strong, one day at a time. Tomorrow I will not test just for one day, and the next day I will not test just for one day and so on otherwise I definitely need intervention!

Baby dust to all :)

15 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Oh no!! That really sucks.. :( I am so sorry girl.. NEXT MONTH WILL BE YOUR MONTH!!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thank you, you are very kind. AF was due yesterday but she still hasn't showed. I normally feel miserable the day before I start but strangely my mood is still fine :/ . I hope you're feeling tired nauseous, bloated, hormonal and hungry with huge bosoms, horrible flatulence and the urge to pee every 10 minutes! Or at least a little excited! Best wishes for you for a healthy nine months! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

LOL!! Thank you & I am feeling ALL of that! Have you tested again?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I tested again last night BFN! Af snuck in during the night and was there to greet me this morning. My period is Never and has never been late unless I've been up the duff so I think something definitely went on this month. I'm taking it as a positive sign. :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Ah boo!! I am glad that you are being positive about the whole thing! Next month will be yours! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo