Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Oh no....I've been waiting for your post. I was hoping you tested and got good news. Still think your in the game.

7 years ago

I'm out Fruit. AF showed today.

7 years ago

Ok hoping I am but today has me confused. Yesterday my bbs were sore and nipples burning/tingling, emotional, increased mucous. Today I have pms cramps, sore bbs, emotional, dry cervix and bloated. Oh and I had almost a letdown feeling in my bbq today which is weird

7 years ago • Post starter

FF has put me at 6dpo today... and this site has me at 3dpo either way I had good bd timing I think.
Last cycle this site didnt detect any ovulation so thats a plus that it did this time..

User Image

7 years ago

Weird but the way my cycles fell last cycle I would have been due March 1-2 this cycle has me due March 28-29 based on first day of period of course.

7 years ago

Glad you get to stay with us chicks.
My temp came back up to 98 this morning at 13dpo. Nipples really burning and fuller breasts and I'm having some heart burn as well. Got a good sleep lat night after waking a lot the last few nights. Test is still negative and I'm having pms type cramps today and yesterday. Drinking more water than normal but still a bit constipated.
So I'm stil confused. In thought I was out due to timing and now these weird symptoms.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello to the ladies who joined and welcome. I am 7 DPO - or estimated ovulation anyway. My progesterone test (on clomid) showed a much higher number than last month, so that's encouraging. Yesterday I kept feeling weird twinges in my stomach, but felt too high to be implantation/baby related but who knows. This morning I had a co-worker come over and tell me she had a dream I was pregnant and said I should check! I told her I can't until early next week. Not sure what to think about that! I've definitely been emotional but have also been in an autoimmune flare...so hard to know what is causing what. Hope everyone has a great day and lots of baby dust!

7 years ago

Fruit I'm praying for you. If not you get to look forward to an Aprils fool baby with me. I'm putting DH on some zinc supplements and I'm going to take fertilaid which I'm skeptical but I've reach that "what the hell" phase. And I'll continue with bbt, use OPKs this time around along with the Mucinex theory or robitussin. I've been drinking decaf but I'm about to cut off all caffeine and only drink water. More fruits and veggies, if not pg this cycle it's back to the doctor.

7 years ago

Welcome Writergirl and baby dust to you.

7 years ago

Just got my period on the 19th - I was 2 days late...or maybe I wasn't late at all and now my cycle is now 31 days........so confusing - yet another cycle that doesn't make any sense. Going to get back to temping this month to try and pin point ovulation and then see what happens. Not feeling very confident this month, I feel like I don't know my body at all. See what happens I guess.

@calvingirl - how are things going?

@writergirl04 - hoping the rest of the week goes fast and you get a BFP! Baby dust!

@fruit - hoping this is it for you! :) :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo