Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Oh no chicks. Don't give up yet. I had another temp rise to 98.4 today. A bit crampy and I will test even thoug it was negative yesterday.

And it's negative again today at 10dpo. Af isn't due til Thursday or Friday so there is still a chance. I'll hold out testing til Wednesday now

7 years ago • Post starter

And my temp went back to 97.7. I think yesterdays was unreliable though ask I took it much later than usual and didn't sleep well. Though I didn't sleep well last night either. I kept waking for no reason. I remember this happening last month too so it might be a pms symptom for me. I was terribly irritable Saturday and yesterday as well so I think Af is on the way by Wednesday for sure.
Not great but at least it puts my fertile window on the weekend for better timing for insem

12dpo temp 97.79 slept somewhat better last night. The nausea hot flashes and chills I was having is apparently a virus. My DIL had it with vomiting and diarrhea and my poor DH has diarrhea with hot flashes and chills. So no wonder my temps have been crazy. Spotting enough now it got on my panties and still a neg hpt this morning. Having some cramps. AF will be here tomorrow or next day. Sucks.

7 years ago

My temp went up this morning.. hopefully it continues to stay up :D

User Image

7 years ago

Jumping in here. 6DPO. BD on the 16th which was a day and a half after I started ovulating. Yesterday I had cramping in my uterus and cwm all day yesterday. A few times where my boobs where angry. Here is hoping I join the March 17 club.

7 years ago

4 dpo. Feeling that "full" feeling which is promising. TWW lasts FOREVER!

I've been temping, and although i got a small temp spike at Ovulation, it went down the next day to almost pre-O levels and it's been staying at a relatively low temp, which was bumming me out. I thought maybe I didn't O. But then I went back and checked my charts for Oscar's conception and apparently that low temp (97.4) is about what I run during luteal phase, and I definitely O'd last time since I got pregnant.

So now I'm happy again.

[First cycle with Clomid and Preseed, and after I've treated a cervical infection I didn't know I had - which I think was affecting conception.]

7 years ago

Hey there ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join. I wish I could say I got my BFP and I was just here to wish you all luck, but apparently that isn't that truth. CD8 for me, my last AF was extremely weird which left me hoping that that was still hope. I tested yesterday and no such luck. So I guess March 2017.
I just want this to happen already but I get it we really have no control when it does. I as much as I don't like that I am trying to accept that . Hope you all are doing well besides that fact that we all had to get transferred to another month.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Hello everyone!
I'm new here. Been TTC for 2 months now. Currently CD5, just waiting to see if this month is it lol. Best of luck to you all!

7 years ago

13dpo temp drop to cover line 97.47 you know what that means just ready to start and get it over with. I'm ready to gear up for next try

7 years ago

My temp stayed at 97.7 today. Haven't checked my cervix and mucous yet. I think I'm right behind you though chicks. 12dpo today and starting to get some pms cramping

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo