Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Temp remains the same. Have not checked my cervix yet, too early for me to deal. Cd 14, beginning to wonder if I'll O at all!!

7 years ago

I'm right there with you chicks. No temp rise either this morning. I did get a really positive opk though. Like really positive. My mucous is watery and my cervix is still high and soft with medium to fully open. I'm just hoping donor has some seriously resilient sperm to hold on til ov. Otherwise I'm out because he can't come til weekend. I think next month I will get him to come cd11-12 instead of 10 to hopefully catch the second of attempt rather than first.
Can you link me your ff page? Then we can follow on there as well

7 years ago • Post starter

CD 14. No rise in temp. 97.42 Cervix low, soft and open and cm is ew. Kind of bleed a small amt after BDing but doc says it's because my cervix is getting hit. Just sitting here waiting to O.

7 years ago

Still waiting for o. Temp is still down at 97.3. I kinda hope it holds out til Saturday and maybe I can get my donor here again Friday night. I will probably o today though and I just hope his sperm is strong and still living in all this mucous I'm having.

My temp went up. 97.78 this morning. I felt O pains when I went to bed. No BD last night either. We both were so tired. Just hope the 3 previous nights will hold strong and I'll admit I would love either boy/girl but really would be thrilled to give DH a son. Now the dreaded ttw.

7 years ago

Good Morning ladies. Used this site and forum while trying to conceive baby #1 and it was so amazing - the support was incredible. We have just started to try for baby #2! My cycles have been all over the place since it coming back in December so I am thinking its going to take a few months before I can pinpoint when things are happening. But there is no better time to start like the present! Hoping everyone sees there BFPs this month!

@chicks cheetah - hope the TWW goes by fast for you! :) :)

7 years ago

Awebste!! HI!!

Baby #2 - that's great! Welcome. Still trying myself...got me some fertility meds now and I'm hoping for twins :)

7 years ago

@calvingirl HIIIIII girl!!!!! Hoping and praying those meds are the ticket!!! We have JUST decided to not prevent so will see how things go. I am thinking its going to be a few months before I can even get my head around my cycle and charting before I have a good idea of when anything is even happening. TWINS would be amazing - really hoping this is your month! :) :)

Excited and anxious to be on this journey again! :)

7 years ago

Temp 97.77, didn't sleep well last night. Still having what felt like ovary pains, hot flashes and for some reason I went fishing all night.

7 years ago

Well I finally got my temp shift. It's cd15 for me today which makes it a very late ov but I'll keep my fingers crossed that Sunday's bd will hold strong

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo