Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Once again very little sleep. It's almost 5am been up awhile. So temp not really going to be correct 98.06 . My testing time is usually 630 on a good nights sleep.

7 years ago

check out my website for support

http://babyandmybump.forumotion.co.uk/

7 years ago

Well ladies, I think I might be out. I need to preface the following with the fact that I'm still breastfeeding my DD, and I realize that can make things really wacky. Yesterday I had a temp dip, which I was really hoping was an implantation dip. I also had some light cramping, which made me excited as well. I woke up this morning feeling very wet, and I was excited to be able to put down increased CM as one of my signs, but imagine my surprise when I went to the bathroom and found out it was AF! this is bright red, and not just spotting. Technically today I'm 7 DPO....I haven't reset my chart just yet, I guess there's this tiny piece of me that hopes it's just a really heavy implantation bleed :) temp is just below CL today..... so all is doubtful.

For the ladies still in it for March, my fingers stay crossed....I'll be following to here how testing goes!!!

7 years ago

I completely caved in this morning (as I was awake since 5am) and did a test. Im only 7DPO and of course it was a BPN...which has then made me feel rather deflated and annoyed at myself for testing soo early. For anyone out there wanting to test at 7DPO...dont do it!!!!! walk away from the test!!! I'm going to try and take my own advise and stay away from testing for the next 3 days until I'm 10DPO which i know is still early but i also know myself and I won't be able to wait any longer.
Good luck to everyone!! xx

7 years ago

Chicks...I can't get my temp above 98 in the middle of the day - I just run cold. I'd still be happy with that rise, even barring the insomnia. for you! I hope you have better sleep tonight.

SuperMom - Did you test this morning or are you holding out another day?

I get so excited when you all test. BFPs give me hope.

hugsandsmiles - I know, I have a really hard time holding off testing and I always cave on 7dpo too.

Sheebee82 - sorry you are out. I've had some short cycles that surprised me too. Join the April group too if you think your next cycle has started.

AFM, I'm on day 4 of clomid. One more day. We started BD last night and I've gotten my husband on board with the BD every other day all month long method. It's the only thing we haven't tried. Plus, this clomid is making me in the mood a lot, so I figure why not? I'll still monitor with OPKs, but can't hurt to cover the bases.

7 years ago

I've had a couple really bad pains in my groin area like the feeling you get when your out of shape like me and you run and your side starts to hurt. It only happens when I stand up and I get light headed.Been nauseated all day and wanted to gag when I was eating my pineapple. 5 DPO. What do y'all think

7 years ago

6 DPO. No more pains so far. Temp down 97.76 but yet another sleepless night. Baby girl is running temp. She didn't rest well at all. I'm so tired. Not good for implantation time. Probably will not happen this time around. Negative Nancy today.

7 years ago

It's bfn for me. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. AF isn't due for another 4 days (I'm 11dpo and my LP is 15days). We only BD'd once and the way my cm started changing by the time we did BD that night, I likely ovulated in the morning or middle of the night. Maybe next month we will have better luck BD'ing a few times before O.

7 years ago

It's still early chicks. Hope lo starts to feel better soon.
Afm I'm 3dpo with nothing to report. Will have to wait a few more days for sure before I think I'll have anything to notice. Temp still up at 97.9
Fingers crossed for everyone

7 years ago • Post starter

DD had rough night again. We slept off and on. Her little body was just so hot. Gave her some meds about 2 am and after that she rested a little better. Needless to say my temp is down again to 97.38 no symptoms. Af due in 7 days.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo