Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Fruit we for sure got this!!! I feel very positive for us. Ill be cd 12 on Monday so should O between Monday and Wednesday. We have not bd in 2 weeks. One week of that of course due to AF. If DH doesn't step up and try this week knowing the next few days will be our open window then I'm 100% sure not trying anymore. I have shown him my time line, my ovulation dates, discussed best sex positions, talked about the foods I've been eating and right down to him making sure that me having orgasim helps his little guys to the egg. So he knows and if he don't try that is it!!! I'm over it.

7 years ago

DH woke up and ready to bd this morning. So off to a great start

7 years ago

My donor is going to be here later today. We really only have one shot but I should be ovulating tomorrow so I'm hopeful

7 years ago • Post starter

Good luck Fruit and chicks! Don't let them say no for an answer :)

First day of clomid for me! I'm excited.

7 years ago

Having O pains this morning, right on time as always. Temp has been staying between 97.36-97.38. This morning it was 97.42 however I forgot to put my thermometer back in reaching distances when I made my bed yesterday so I had to sit up to reach for it. Not sure how bad that will affect it. Didn't get to bd last night, DD has decided sleeping with mom is way better than her own bed so by the time she went to sleep DH was snoring and I was too tired as well.
Fruit!!!

7 years ago

Also having ov pains this morning. Bd yesterday and Saturday. Have lots of ewcm today and yesterday so I'm hopeful. Temp was 97.3 yesterday and todya so I'm hoping for a spike tomorrow. Will confirm in a few days
Glad we are all synced up chicks

Woo hoo Fruits! Same here, the BDing is going great. I practically stood on my head for 20 mins afterward making sure my babies stayed in. Everyone counts.

7 years ago

No temp shift this morning. If it shifts tomorrow I'm still good for timing. Otherwise it doesn't look good. for o today.
How's your temp chicks?

No change in temp. 97.42 this AM. Cervix is low and open and cm is egg white and sticky but also a little creamy as well. Really thought O was going to happen yesterday. Got to bd once yesterday, will try again today and maybe O tomorrow.

7 years ago

Ya I really need to o today as my donor was here in Sunday so thats all I've got. If not temp shift tomorrow I guess I'll fear up for next month. I really wish I had a donor closer so timing would be easier. My cervix is still high, medium open and medium soft. It was really soft and open yesterday and in had tons of ewcm so I don't know. Todya I don't seem tonnage much mucous at all. A little slippery but not enough to even try stretching.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo