Community post

Discussion

March 2017

View Full Post

Well CD1 again for me. I was hoping to stay in the February group but a late ovulation pushed me just out.
Last month was emotional as I had a lot of different symptoms than previous months. Also had some excitement at the end the to a longer cycle than I'm used to. I'm really hopeful for this cycle as it will be my 4th month trying and I will be doing natural insemination with my donor to hopefully increase my chances.
Anyone have any other tricks to try? Maybe epo or red raspberry leaf tea? Anyone used those? I used preseed last cycle and will be using it again this time.
Last month my insemination timing got messed up as I injured my back on expection ovulation day and ended up ovulating 2 days late. Hoping for no complications this month.

212 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

131 - 140 of 212 Replies | Last Page

Chicks- opks look good! Glad you were able to BD

Trying- dipped below cover line? My chart from when I got pregnant with my son is on my page if you want to take a look. I had a dip the day I got my bfp

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hope you don't mind if I join in on the fun! I think I O'd on the 30th, one more high temp to confirm! If so, timing looks pretty good.... here's hoping!

7 years ago

Hi Sheebee. Lots of baby dust to you!

5dpo for me. Been feeling some fullness in my lower stomach and some random sharp shooting/stabbing pains. Tiny bit of creamy cm since waking up. Had extremely vivid dreams last night although that's normal for me on any given night. A little bit of a headache that started this afternoon. But nothing else out of the ordinary.

7 years ago

I'm doing ok chicks. Had a busy day yesterday (out of town) with a super late night so i didnt temp yesterday or today. Well I did just temp now as I have a low grade fever but I will discard the temp. Think I have a sinus cold/infection so I'll get into a doc on Monday.
Sucks for timing but I'll still meet with my donor tomorrow and Tuesday. Opk was negative this afternoon as well.

7 years ago • Post starter

Its still above cl but still a pretty big drop.. very close to being below cl.. on the verge.. l
Hoping it will go back up in the morning.. but not getting my hopes up too high

User Image

7 years ago

Have noticed today cm has went from lots of ew and stretchy to wet with very little elasticity to it. Opk was pos last night. Had lots of ovary pain last night and this morning and very little this evening. OPKs still very dark. I hope Ovulation was today and I see a spike in temp in the morning otherwise with cm changing already the little guys won't make it to the egg. I should have ordered preseed feeling discouraged

7 years ago

Temp up to 97.27. It has been running 97 on average. Not sure if that's going to be considered a temp spike but I believe I O yesterday. Only got in 2 bd sessions.

7 years ago

Chicks- sending lots of baby dust. Just remember it only takes one to catch the egg

Trying- i see your temp went down again. How are you doing?

6dpo- woke up today very gassy, really bad aches in my lower back and painful cramps in my lower stomach. They feel like a mixture of AF cramps and a constant dull aching. Still a little bit of creamy cm. Not a lot but enough for me to notice it's there.

7 years ago

Temps elevated again this AM, and FF has officially set my O date as of June 30th (CD 20 for me).

OFFICIALLY in the TWW now! I already know I'll start POAS probably around 10 DPO as I just love to POAS and I have a few left over from last time. I'm addicted and can't help it! SOOOOO...I am keeping myself as busy as possible so I don't get too excited. My DD turns 1 on Thursday so that will get me through the next few days.

Baby dust.......and sticky beans!!!

7 years ago

1DPO tww sucks. I'm so gonna try not to stress over symptoms. I may get a book to read, have a planned dinner date with my gorgeous husband this next week. I need to go get my hair done, mow the yard. Stay at home moma and find time on my hands to obsess over every sign. This is cycle 8 TTC. Just tired of being disappointed .....the key words to help implantation.....keep calm and relaxed. I may treat myself with a soda today.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo