Community post

Discussion

COME HERE TO VENT!!!!!!

View Full Post

COME VENT
Everyone needs to vent about something especially when trying to conceive for a long time I'm making this forum to invite all you ladies to come here to vent...

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

15 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Sorry you've had to go through that too jahnella1- it is such an indignity isn't it? As if you don't already have enough to deal and put up with!!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I, too, am tired of people telling me to relax and it'll happen.

When you're desperately TTC your first at my age (43), you don't have time to 'relax'.

Another one I'm tired of: "oh but you look so young, nowhere near 43".

Thanks, that's really nice and all, but unfortunately my eggs don't really care how young or old I look.

9 years ago

I do just need to seriously vent!! I so desperately want another baby. I have 2 kids and have had 3 m/c in a row now. I have the mthfr gene mutation. My husband feels that we have been thru enough and therefore isn't comfortable with the risks involved with having another pregnancy/ baby. We didn't know about the mutation before the m/cs so we were happily oblivious with my other pregnancies. I'm not on bc so there is always a chance for an oops but we are definitely not trying. Well, he's definitely not trying. I wish we were trying and I'm having a hard time letting go of the want for another child. I know I'm lucky to have 2 and I realize for those that have none yet I sound ungrateful. But the desire in my heart is such an ache that I don't know what to do :( I test pretty much every month anyway which is so stupid that I can't even believe I'm admitting it ð??? I thought 3 times that our family was going to have a 3rd child and got confirmed heartbeats each time only to have it end in a miscarriage. I don't know if that's why I'm having such a hard time letting the idea go? Anyway, I know this was a long post. Thank you for the space to vent.

9 years ago

I honestly feel like the feeling to have our own biological children is involuntary. I have no children and my husband and I just entered our 4th year mark of trying. No success not even a chemical... I don't think you are being ungrateful at all because I 100% know what you mean when you say you can't shake the feeling of wanting a child.. Regardless of your situation I wish you well...

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

9 years ago • Post starter

This cycle is number 12 trying. So after this cycle it'll be a year since our first miscarriage. I never thought getting pregnant would be so hard. It doesn't help my husbands sister got pregnant and just had her baby and five other people I know also got pregnant. None of which were trying! My husband tried using the fertile aid for men and it made him feel sick :( it really does feel like it'll never happen..

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo