Community post

Journal

Worst Evap ever!!!

So I told myself that I would stop testing....who am I kidding I'm such a POAS addict...I knew I was not pregnant in my heart but decided to test that day because I happened to feel sick at work... there was that like one percent chance I could have gotten pregnant naturally without taking clomid or anything...so before getting into the shower that night I decided to take the test and look when I got out....BFN!!! Of corse it was(sarcastically ).. I threw the test in the trash and continued on with the rest of the night. By the next morning I had already gotten rid of my FMU and decided I'd look at the test I'd thrown away just in case it was by some miracle positive.... And once I looked I couldn't believe what I was seeing...there were two lines!!!!! Correction...... Two PINK lines. To my understanding Evap lines are grey not pink....since I had already urinated I decided to wait for several hours before I tested again...I went to walgreens to get a first response since the first test was a walmart cheaply...waited...and waited ...then took it...BFN!!!! Since it was a two pack I decided to test again in the morning...BFN...by that point I had accepted my fate. What a cruel cruel joke ...I thought to myself if only I has left that damn test in the garbage I could have saved myself a full day of heart ache....tuh....who am I kidding I'm sure I'll do it again....

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo