Community post

Discussion

COME HERE TO VENT!!!!!!

COME VENT
Everyone needs to vent about something especially when trying to conceive for a long time I'm making this forum to invite all you ladies to come here to vent...

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

15 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I could probably vent for years! Oh wait, I already have!!!!!

9 years ago

My husband and I have been trying for 3 years for our first child and I'm the only one left in my family without a child.This is a list of some of the things I get so sick of hearing.
"why don't you just relax and stop trying it will happen when you least expect it"
I have PCOS me "stoping"and "not trying" results in months with no period and no ovulation and no way to get pregnant.
"I'm pregnant ....and we weren't even trying"
if I had a penny for every time someone I know had a pregnancy...ugh that makes me so annoyed...
" babysit my kids and you won't want kids after that"
Really?....Really?....so I can just turn this instinctive urge to mother my own child off just like that?...yeah....no.....I'll pass.....
And one more thing that really gets under my skin is when someone tells me that it's just not meant for everyone to have children and I must be one of those people.......iv heard that more than once ....how....freaking.....rude!!! Well that's it for now ... and

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

9 years ago • Post starter

'Never Give Up!

9 years ago

I'm tired of hearing "it will happen" because while that could very well be true it doesn't feel like it will.

9 years ago

I agree I hate when people say that too.

My fiancé and I have been trying for 2 years and 1 month and no luck at all! In August this year I finally went to the doctor because I didn't have a period for 73 days!!!! I thought for sure...Nop PCOS he said. UGHHHH I was so mad and my fiancé was as well..he took it harder then I did! This is a very frustrating experience and it really irritates me, I am also super tired of people telling me i"it will happen, just stop trying" apparently they have never been through this crap! I am on provera and Clomid now for two months so we' ll see what happens? I wish you so much luck and I'm glad there is a support group for these types of troubles! Oh I'm Kassie by the way :)

User Image

9 years ago

The whole stop trying things really gets to me because many women cannot just stop it and get pregnant. Many women do not ovulate so they aren't going to magically get pregnant!!

9 years ago

Kassie I completely understand your frustration PCOS sucks...I don't know if this is the cause but I believe it's causing me to loose hair ...or maybe it's just my hormones in general. But I wish you luck on this journey to mother hood and I'm following you..can't wait to see that announcement . And somedaymaybe I couldn't agree more that really gets under my skin when people tell me that. ...I hope you get that soon too and to both of you ladies. Feel free to stop by and vent anytime.

"Try to stop thinking about it" is one of my favourite pieces of well meaning, but useless, advice.
"Are you pregnant yet? You look pregnant" - great, no I'm still not pregnant, clearly just fat- thanks for that.
It also really annoys and embarrasses me that my sex life is up for scrutiny and discussion by my friends and family.
People unintentionally treating me like a loser is also pretty hard to take. I do understand why many of my friends tell me last out of all their other friends that they are pregnant - they don't want to hurt me, I get it, but when I realise that everyone else knew the good news and I was deliberately kept in the dark it makes me feel like an idiot, an infertile idiot at that.

9 years ago

I had a friend at work who did that to me... She didn't want to tell me she was pregnant..everyone would huddle around her to discuss her symptoms and cravings and that would upset me because they would completely leave me out of those conversations..it hurt my feelings and made me feel stupid...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo