Community post

Journal

First IUI....7 days later

Woke up this morning with nothing to pee on.....I had some internet tests coming in the mail and I knew the mail man would take his time getting here today...I know iv got something under the bathroom sink. Old internet cheapie? Ovulation strip? Anything? Nope.....so there went the FMU (first morning urine) iv never felt so sad to have to urinate in the toilet....only 7 days past IUI and 9 days past HCG shot I needed to be realistic.Even if I did take a test I'd probably still see traces of the shot.....right? I spent most of the morning looking up 7 DPO symptoms (I told myself I wouldn't do that) even though I had absolutely none. I did feel a sharp stabbing cramp in my uterus yesterday for maybe 5 seconds it was enough to stop me in my tracks but not enough to knock me down. I also had a bit of car sickness yesterday...but that could have been due to the fact that the person driving drove like a maniac. I tried to not symptom spot this cycle because last cycle threw me for a loop.I had every symptom in the book....(the standard text book) just to get Aunt Flo the morning I was suppose to test.....what a cruel ass joke......sigh.....well like I predicted the mail man took forever,but finally my moment had arrived I CAN TEST!!! deep down I had a feeling the test would be positive from the trigger shot but I HAD to test I NEEDED to test I felt like an Addict I couldn't open the wrapper fast enough then finally it was dipped....I felt a sigh of relief....I tested.....now I wait.....and wait.....I think I see something....it's a faint line....but wait is it from the trigger? Have I gotten a BFP? Ugh.......I'll have to test tomorrow to see if it gets darker...and so the cycle starts again....why do I do this to myself?

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

2 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Did you upload a pic? Keep us updated!!!

9 years ago

I will upload one right now.

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo