Community post

Journal

TWW!!!??? And cruse to the Caribbean islands!!!

I believe today is the start of the TWW. I have been taking OPKs and based on my peak days and ff I ovulated yesterday...that's great but I am alittle disappointed...... this cycle was supposed to be my first iui cycle but that got cancelled due to the nurse not doing her job properly .....this TWW may be the worse or the best one it all depends on the outcome. I will be going to the Caribbean's on a cruise in TWO WEEKS!!! so either I start the cruise off on my period or I'll be pregnant so I'm not sure if it's going to suck or not..because if I'm pregnant I'm not going to be able to do a lot of the cool excursions because I'm going to be too cautiouse...wich I'm fine with as long as I'm pregnant I don't care....but if I'm not pregnant I will be on my period.... I am a cloth pad user and have not mastered my cup yet so I may have to use tampons if I want to do anything worth doing(not looking forward to that).........ugh I just hope I'm pregnant durring the cruise that would make this the most rememberable cruise iv ever been on...

TTC #1 3 years PCOS,elevated prolactin, irregular cycles 3 rounds of clomid all unsuccessful 9/2014 Started 5mg of femara iui got canceled 10/2014 BEGINNING TWW First femara cycle 11/2014 2nd femara cycle iui

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo