Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 167 Replies | Last Page

opks have not been kind to me this cycle.. Today is cd 18 .. this morning my temp spiked like it would normally for an after ovulation temp. We didnt bd last night :( we did however bd on cd 13 and cd 16 and if I am right I ovulated on cd 17 (I guess I will know for sure in a couple of days)
I never really got a true positive opk.. cd 16 I had near positive opk but it was def neg. cd 17 I had near positive but it was neg opk but looked positive after the 10 minute mark .. I assumed that I might have gotten a true positive today.. I suppose I had a quick lh surge and missed it..
At any rate I hope I still have a good chance this cycle.... wonder if I bd tonight would it make my chances any better.
I'm so tired of failing month after month

Good luck everyone where ever you may be in your cycle.

User Image

7 years ago

I'm with you tryin. I had a weird cycle as well and wasn't sure when I ovulated since my temp spike didnt make it above a couple previous temps. Ff finally put up some crosshairs today though putting ovulation on the day I thought it would be.
If you bd on day 16 and ovulated 17 that sounds good for timing
Fx that this is our month

7 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies I'm on CD 15 and gearing up to O I think my OPKs are definitely getting darker, this is our 6th cycle and we've had several doc appointments for blood checks to see if I'm in perfect health. Next step is getting a work up on SO. Hoping beyond hope for a babe next February. I'm not charting or BBT this cycle it's become a bit too much. Nice to meet you all.

7 years ago

ETA: Double post sorry

7 years ago

Hello ladies!! I hope you all don't mind me joining the thread late!! My name is Kate! My husband and I just decided to start trying for baby #4! I used this site as a support group/community back when we were trying for our 3rd and absolutely loved the bonds I made with so many of the girls then! I pray this journey is healthy and swift for all of us!!

I am on CD16, I believe that I O'ed yesterday. With previous pregnancies to get pregnant I temp'ed and used OPK's. As we just decided to start trying this month, I haven't purchased OPK's or pulled the therm out. And have been weighing using them this go around. It took me 8 cycles to get pregnant with our last and I have been having very irregular cycles, which makes me lean towards ordering OPK's. Well, I am rambling!!!

Cheetah, I hope you and the hubs can have a heart to heart about this. Sometimes the pressure really gets to our men! (((HUGS)))

**Quick Question**- Where can I go to "set" my ovulation date on my calendar here. I can't seem to remember! Thanks in advance! <----Nevermind! Figured it out! hahaha

7 years ago

Happy to have you join us Kate and sweetmama

Fruit-loops, how is your back? What did you decided to do about the positive opk?? I absolutely say more baby making! The more sperm the better with ovulation. I just read how the percentages of conceiving, your highest rate is obviously the day you O and then the 6 days prior. This is all a given, but for me looking at the percentage of them on each day get higher, struck me how much that O timing means!! So, I say the most sperm you can get to the cervix on that day before or on the better!!

Trying- I say it doesn't hurt to have another romp!! lol Make the most of it! haha

hbray- I'm shocked you are "dry" when you ovulate. Do you know why you are? Are you using preseed or anything then to help the sperm out? Don't mean to ask a ton of questions! lol Just curious!

So excited to talk ttc again! Feels...SO crazy! lol Just ordered my OPK's!!!

7 years ago

My back is getting better slowly. I can move a bit easier without pain today. Not taking anything for pain has been hard but I don't want anything to interfere.
I tried to get some more sperm for the pos opk but wasn't able to so I just left it unfortunately. Though my temps and ff put my ov date on the day after the first pos opk.
So according to all that I'm 5 dpo today and waiting to test

We did bd last night then this morning had a big temp dip.. I am really hoping that its one of those 2 dpo fallback rise that read about.. So I am really needing to see a high temp tomorrow..

User Image

7 years ago

Temp went back up :)
97.90 , 97.20, 97.73

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo