Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 167 Replies | Last Page

temp drop.. i'm sure af will be here soon

User Image

7 years ago

I'm sorry trying :-( - as always, I hope it's a fluke and good things are still to come.

10dpo here and yep, feeling out.
Bfn on 10miu. I know it's still early but the chances are reducing by this time. I have read a lot about how crap those tests are though... Still feel like it'd be a miracle month.

Hope we get some feb babies coming soon!

It would have been nice to have conceived this cycle since I O'd on what would have been my due date from my last miscarriage at 9weeks and my due date would have been a significant family members birthday. Would have been so cool.

Looking more into March baby now!

7 years ago

Ugh!!!!!!

I took another test this morning (same brand as yesterday) and it was a little fainter. There was a line but it was super super faint. I hope this doesn't mean that this bean isn't sticking around :(

Yesterday I took the test at lunch time, but I hadn't peed since around 6am so that would have been an almost 6 hr old. My test this morning was fmu, but I had peed in the night, 3 hrs earlier. So maybe that might have affected it?

I'm 8dpo today so it's still early.

Can tests of the same brand vary in how dark the line is? I'm probably reading too much into it at this point. The amount of HGC in my urine would be so little anyway.

7 years ago

Hello all,

This is my fm ttc

I am 7 dpo & feel symptoms

I have cramping early mornings until the point I have diarrhea

My breasts are tender on the sides & looks as though my nipples darkened & trying to get bigger

I get very tired near the afternoon, not to the point to sleep but to relax in bed

I lost most of my appetite

My body naturally wants to eat healthier & workout more

When I push on lower abdominal it feels hard & on the sides where Fallopian tubes are

I have lots of burps & gassy sounds from my belly & more gas than usual

That's all I can think of for now, too early & im over thinking or could it be?

Are these all signs & some not?

Ps: off birth control for over 6 months

Pss: period was may 11, expected period June 8, expected ovulation may 22-25 with intercourse 22, 23, 25, 26

7 years ago

Temp drop here too. AF is probably on her way. Negative tests except for last night there was a faint line, but I've been f fooled before, and I know I have a small amount of naturally occurring hcg in my body, so not surprised. Next cycle I'm trying clomid for the first time, and me and dh are being treated for ureaplasma bacteria which I've read can contribute to infertility. So here's to march babies!!

7 years ago

Oz - you can never really know for sure how much HCG was in your urine and how long you waited etc. It's still really early, so I would wait until you are 10 or 11 dpo and retest. This should give you a better idea.

7 years ago

FF just moved my o day to CD 23 instead of CD 17. So now I'm only 12 dpo. Bfn this morning

User Image

7 years ago

Unfortunately, my period started today. I hope the rest of you waiting, get a BFP!

7 years ago

Dropping in to say hi, 11dpo today and I got my bfp. The one step eBay 10miu are rubbish. Got a clear positive on another brand which I know and trust. Still in shock!!!

There my image (don't know why I still put on hiding username)
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=555073

Wishing everyone the best of luck on your TTC journey!

7 years ago

Mother2onemonkey - Congrats!!! I have the One Step internet ones and I agree, they are crap!!!!

I got a BFP at 7 & 8 dpo with a pharmacy brand "4 days early" test (although very very faint). I took the One Step cheap internet test that is suppose to be 10miU yesterday and it was negative. By the time the test was suppose to be ready to view, it was so full of pink streaks everywhere, I couldn't even see the control line! The control line didn't even clear up until the time limit was almost over!!!

I have a digital test I'm going to take today. I tried to take it this morning and *I'm such a goof* completely missed the stream and it was dry! HA HA HA!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever done that before!

I've never tried digital but they were on sale :)

I'm so worried that this will end up like last cycle. I really don't want to go through another chemical pregnancy. It's hard not to worry. I have tons of symptoms and for the first time since I was pregnant with my last daughter, I had sore boobs! I have a stabbing pain that comes and goes, and the feeling like someone is pulling a muscle on the side of my left boob.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo