Community post

Discussion

February 2017

View Full Post

Well I don't see a February due date thread yet. I just started my cycles yesterday so I thought I'd start one.
This will be my 3rd month ttc and I'm using donor sperm. Slowly getting the hang of tracking symptoms and bbt.

167 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 167 Replies | Last Page

16dpo (according to ff) today and still no af. I don't known that I've ever that this happen. Today will make me 3 days late and put me at one of my longest cycles ever at 27 days. Its really messing with my head. I have no tests to take until later today when my order of wondfo comes from Amazon. I'll wait til tomorrow to test of af doesn't show today. Dot really feel like it will since I'm having had cramping since Tuesday morning when I had some brownish mucous. Trying not to get too hopeful in case I'm just late but ugh this is hard.

7 years ago • Post starter

16dpo (according to ff) today and still no af. I don't known that I've ever that this happen. Today will make me 3 days late and put me at one of my longest cycles ever at 27 days. Its really messing with my head. I have no tests to take until later today when my order of wondfo comes from Amazon. I'll wait til tomorrow to test of af doesn't show today. Don't really feel like it will since I haven't had cramping since Tuesday morning when I had some brownish mucous. Trying not to get too hopeful in case I'm just late but ugh this is hard.

Good morning ladies. 11 dpo today and another BFN. My temp went down again yesterday and up a smidgen today. I should see AF on Saturday but maybe earlier, who knows.

Kate! That's totally pink and positive! Praying for your sticky bean! Congrats!

Fruit- fingers crossed she keeps away! I cannot believe you aren't going crazy! I would have poas 100 times by now!

On a good note, 3 day weekend! Wooo hoo!

7 years ago

Congratulations Kate! I see it!!! Happy and healthy 9 months

7 years ago

Kate! It looks like it is positive!

7 years ago

6dpo for me today! Nearly half way through the TWW.

Noticed a few odd things,

CM is very yellow which is odd for me. Little bit of a heavy feeling down below but I never read into some things since they're typical of luteal phase.
What's caught me off guard is bra shopping. I have NO breasts. They're small and plenty of loose skin from having huge ones when breastfeeding... Today I had to try on 1-2cup sizes up and noticed I have colostrum/milk coming from my right bb. Lefty still produces even after 2 years but the right I could never even get a glimpse of a drop, let alone it going on its own!

Also feels like I'm getting a bit of a yeast infection, which could attribute to the CM colour but the last time I had one was when I was early pregnant with my MC last year.

Hoping to see something in a few days!

Stay positive everyone. During the TWW I like to say "I'm 2w, 6 days pregnant... Etc) as a bit of a look on the bright side :-)

7 years ago

I'm currently 4dpo (I think). I don't temp or use OPKs, but I had symptoms on the 23rd that I o'd so I'm counting that day (lots of EWCM, cramps).

After a chemical pregnancy last cycle, I'm trying to gage my symptoms from that, but not feeling the same so I don't know if this is our month or not. It's still super early though. I had mild cramping on O day and on/off for a few days afterwards. Last time, my cheeks were so flushed it felt like they were on fire (and my pregnancy journals with my 3 kids say I felt the same with them too). I noticed my cheeks a little flushed yesterday and they feel warmer than usual today too. Hopefully it's a good sign!

It seems so soon after the CP to even be possible to be pregnant! I got a BFP around May 9 or 10, then started bleeding on the 13th. The BFP was gone by 15th. My cycles are anywhere from 28-32 days, usually around 30 days, but I O'd earlier this month than usual...probably due to my body adjusting after the CP.

Our bodies sure like to keep us guessing!!

7 years ago

And CD1 as of 430a.m. Starting with a new thermometer hoping it's more accurate.
My late start also pushes me out of this group and into March for a edd if I coveive this cycle. I'll keep you ladies updated if it works though

Aw heck Fruit. I am right behind you, another temp drop this morning. AF should be here by tomorrow.

7 years ago

14 dpo today.. I didnt test this morning yesterday was a bfn so didnt expect it would be any different today.. I suppose I will test tomorrow morning if Af hasnt showed yet.. I havent had no temp dip showing that af is on her way... not yet anyhow.. although there has been a change in the weather so don't know if I quite trust my bbt at this time..

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo